Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation (1396 Views)

Urgently Needs (driver & Office Admin) / A Driver/office Assistant Is Needed In Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Office Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by doclek(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Our organization requires the service of a good driver,with current driver's license who will also double as an office assistance.
This offer include an accommodation at the heart of Ikeja GRA -which rent is subtracted from the salary,leaving a net of N30,000 (For upward review on passing the probation period).
Applicant will require 3 guarantor: A verifiable clergy, A lawyer/Doctor and a Civil servant not less than Grade 13.
Application should be sent to our email for further consideration: canterburyhealthconsult@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by nitos(m): 3:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Morning Sir/ma
I already sent in my application . I will so much appreciate if I'm been considered for this position.
It will be a sun on a cloudy day.
Hoping you reply.
Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by doclek(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2018
nitos:
Morning Sir/ma
I already sent in my application . I will so much appreciate if I'm been considered for this position.
It will be a sun on a cloudy day.
Hoping you reply.

All applications are being considered at the moment. We will send out invite for interview soon. This will be based strictly on Merit and Integrity test. We don't want a dishonest staff.
Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by doclek(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2018
You can still apply
Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by doclek(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Applications still on.
Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by doclek(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Application closing within the next 24hrs.
Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by doclek(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
We are at the last phase of the recruitment
Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
doclek:
Our organization requires the service of a good driver,with current driver's license who will also double as an office assistance.
This offer include an accommodation at the heart of Ikeja GRA -which rent is subtracted from the salary,leaving a net of N30,000 (For upward review on passing the probation period).
Applicant will require 3 guarantor: A verifiable clergy, A lawyer/Doctor and a Civil servant not less than Grade 13.
Application should be sent to our email for further consideration: canterburyhealthconsult@gmail.com

30k job with 3 guarantors? D lord is Good. U Pple will continue playing with job seekers. Only God will judge u all

5 Likes

Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by doclek(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Almost gone. Pls read the job specification b4 applying.
Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by doclek(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Almost gone
Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by Cooladex(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2018
You never still see any honest staff after almost a month?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by doclek(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Cooladex:
You never still see any honest staff after almost a month?
Smh
Is it a must to comment
Let people that need the opportunity get it. Do you know how many people already got an offer?
Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by doclek(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
One more space available. If you are a driver,pls send your application. But please read the requirement for the job so you wont waste everyone's time.
Re: Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation by mywells: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
If only they can pay 100k two jobs in one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N-creative Training Commences On Friday, 5 July, 2019. / Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies / After Nicon Results!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.