Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Introducing The Technology That Stops Tailors' Disappointment - Phantfashion.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Introducing The Technology That Stops Tailors' Disappointment - Phantfashion.com (483 Views)

Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki / Introducing The Latet Question And Answer Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Technology That Stops Tailors' Disappointment - Phantfashion.com by lordmogul(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
I stopped sewing years back until last year when I saw a friend’s designs on facebook, I messaged him and he told me he made the suits I saw, trust me I said wow, I will need a suit for my defense in July, please can you make me one, and that was in March 2017. As am talking to you, I was only able to recover 5k from him after a year.

This year, I said okay, let me get some trad, am tired of this Jean and the rest, a friend of mine referred me to a tailor that sews for the father, a young guy o. I was glad, I got fabrics and sent him funds for it, na fight weh remain before I could get my clothes after 4 months. Even upon getting the clothes sef, he used someone else’s measurement to sew for me.

I bumped into them and made a few research and feel I can now say bye bye to my disappointment tailor. Phantfashion is an online tailor, they basically allow tailors sign up on their platform, they inspect and ensure tailor fits their standard before tailor begins to sell. The platform is very easy to use, like you choose a design, customize if you want to, take measurement, and make your payment. But what interest me there is, each design has delivery time.

When I saw Phantfashion’s ads on IG, I wasn’t interested at all. But after some time, I said let me give it a try, that was either in June and it worked, I told some friends about them and none has had issues with them, I decided to try again last month, this one was beyond my expectations. They delivered when I least expected, 14days was what they wrote, but got it within a week. I was like wow, very nice fabric with nice finishing.

Has anyone else used them? Please share your experience.

Re: Introducing The Technology That Stops Tailors' Disappointment - Phantfashion.com by lordmogul(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
More Screenshots

Re: Introducing The Technology That Stops Tailors' Disappointment - Phantfashion.com by lordmogul(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
More Screen shots

Re: Introducing The Technology That Stops Tailors' Disappointment - Phantfashion.com by alterswerve(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
What should we be concerned about?

The misleading title of the post?

The uncountable number of Opera news stories on you phone

Or that you're try to protect us from PhantFashion after you've promised them you'll spoil their business?

undecided
Re: Introducing The Technology That Stops Tailors' Disappointment - Phantfashion.com by Oghenetega11: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Well, I have had a good experience with phantfashion. Decided to try it out some weeks ago, so I uploaded my measurements and made payment.
My clothes were delivered in the time the tailor had promised to deliver��
Was initially skeptical because it’s a website... you know?
But some of my friends tried it out too. No issues!����
Re: Introducing The Technology That Stops Tailors' Disappointment - Phantfashion.com by cortix(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wow, At first i was skeptical about the platform made my first order and it was delivered quit within 7 day...My friends never believed the suite was made on an online platform, it was exactly my size. i will certainly patronize them again soon

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Women Start Door To Door Campaign / I Need Direction Please / Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.