Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

John Dumelo Welcomes His Bouncing Baby Boy With Style (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Welcomes His Bouncing Baby Boy With Style (photos) (333 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Welcomes His Bouncing Baby Boy With Style (photos) by patricklaw: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
John Dumelo Welcomes His Bouncing Baby Boy With Style (Photos)

Children are very important addition to any family as it cements the love between couples and also makes them a better version of themselves seeing as they now have a child that would look up to them.

When a child is born into a family, parents usually cannot contain their joy as they make a silent resolution that their little one would never regret coming to the world. Talented Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is full of joy as his wife, Gift Nkornu, recently gave birth to their first child.

The excited star took to his Instagram page to reveal the news as he also penned a touching note dedicated to his son. In his post, he encouraged his son to never be fearful of his dreams among other things.

He wrote:

“John Jnr I’m glad you have finally arrived. It’s been months, weeks, days and hours of waiting.....You look just like we imagined. Infectious smile, bright eyes, curly hair and chocolate skin. “Before I get all emotional and write a whole book, lemme let you have these few words to guide you.

“You can do anything you want and be whoever you want to be just like how my dad allowed me to explore.... “Never give up. Always aspire to be better and do better than before. “Be a beacon of kindness and truth in this world.

See photos here...>>>https://www.infomaza.com/john-dumelo-welcomes-his-bouncing-baby
Re: John Dumelo Welcomes His Bouncing Baby Boy With Style (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats man

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Kicked Me Out To Sign Ronaldo- Higuain Says / Nigerian Singer, May D And His White Fiancee, Carolina Welcome A Son / Actress Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Celebrates Birthday With Powerful Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.