Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS (28582 Views)

Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others / Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by freshdude99(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
supereagle:
PDP is dead in SW
And want to collection VP for the articulation course
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by ArcFresky(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Vote sowore... we need a virgin as president
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by ak22(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
With this appointment you will know that this Governor means well for Ekiti people .
Not like that my brother that appointed tout and idiot to his cabinet .

But I remain Atikulate
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by gazal55(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chior
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by gazal55(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ezenwanne:
Second to comment. The closest I ve come in 5years
After like 8 comments and who are u doing competition with?
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by edupedia: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Zoharariel:
If you like, go and buy 2 more matresses for 50Million Naira oloriburuku!

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2014/10/23/ekiti-needed-befitting-government-house-fayemi-explains-bought-two-beds-n50m/amp/

...getting angry on fake news can damage your liver...u lost the election so hide your face...
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
I wonder how they Manage to pay salaries and do infrastructural development in ekiti state with very low resources.
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by Naza25: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
The lifeless one would have waited for six months to look for saints to appoint grin
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by Dinho20(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
kehinde1588:
All the appointees are Christians. No single Muslim among them.

Those stupid IPOB terrorists won't see this as Christianization. But if its other way round they will start shouting the yorubas are ruled by Muslims.

Idiotic pigs always attempting to cause division and spreading hatred

1 Share

Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by MrJanuzaj: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Back2Daura:
ATIKU SHOULD MAKE A WOMAN SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION IT WILL BE BAE.

Who told ypu that Atiku will ever become the President not to talk of picking rhe secretary

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Zoharariel:
If you like, go and buy 2 more matresses for 50Million Naira oloriburuku!

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2014/10/23/ekiti-needed-befitting-government-house-fayemi-explains-bought-two-beds-n50m/amp/
Lolsssss...As in ehn, these politicians are just something else.
I like him more than Fayose Sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by UnchangeableGod: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
He just hit the ground running for a new era of looting to start.

If not for how Fayose handled the State by imposing a candidate and other sins (issues with EKHA members, non-payment of salaries etc) he committed, APC wouldn't have won.
Are you sure APC actually won? There is a difference between winning and being declared winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tk4all:
where is omisore's name?
Is Omisore from Ekiti?
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by Ochule1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
I pray o, dis should bring back the glory of ekiti.
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by BabbanBura(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
edo3:
Pls God we need jerry rawling's kind of massacre in Nigeria.

You dey my mind wallahi
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by aremz(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

Is Omisore from Ekiti?

You dey mind am? People just stupid naturally
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2018
The entire Nigeria project remains a charade. Ekiti is an unviable state which shouldn't even exist if not for the ignorance and lack of foresight of those fools in uniform who misruled Nigeria for decades.
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by Emaopel2015(m): 3:16am On Oct 17, 2018
ekestic1976:
Happy days are here again!
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by Ijaya123: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2018
NOC1:
I love politicians who dont betray their master in the trying times, imagine he was out of power for good 4years but he still got some friends including past house of assembly members who refused to sale their loyalty for a plate of porridge. Yorubas and their political followership make me envy them. They remain loyal even in dispute and want.

He has been a Minister for almost 4 years. And some of these people have been working with him in Abuja.
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by ERockson: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Over to MUMURIC Akintola. but he dares not complain because this iz APC government. Governor, Deputy, SSG and Chief of Staff are all Christians. Ekiti is over 95% Christians and MUMURIC knows this truth but played politics with Fayose as if he genuinely loves Ekiti Muslims. Shame on Akintota and what he stands for if keeps silent on this
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by omartins(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2018
kehinde1588:
All the appointees are Christians. No single Muslim among them.

Those stupid IPOB terrorists won't see this as Christianization. But if its other way round they will start shouting the yorubas are ruled by Muslims.

Idiotic pigs always attempting to cause division and spreading hatred

Have you been to Ekiti before? 90% of Muslims there are either Hausa or Ebira people.
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by WorldRichest: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2018
Islie:

Oyebode, a seasoned journalist served as CPS to the governor in his first term.

He later served as Special Adviser on Media to him when he was Minister of Mines and Steel Development.

“The appointments are with immediate effect,” the statement said.

https://punchng.com/fayemi-appoints-ssg-cos-cps/

Is this Yinka Oyebode also Fayemi's shadow? Why is he following all over the world? Doesn't the guy has any other job apart from just eating government money?
Re: Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS by philip2014(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Oyebanji is the next governor of Ekiti mark my word,APC has adopted a new method of brooding their potential candidates with postions in current goverment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Visits Fasoranti As Daughter Is Buried (Photo) / How Igbos Developed Lagos / David Ishaku And Dorcas' Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.