Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video (3122 Views)

INEC Declares No Winner In Doguwa’s Constituency / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
On the 14th of October, One of the top Biafran commanders , A certain Amaymon Chukwuma who is in charge of Biafran Military made a broadcast to all Biafrans worldwide and he declared that Elections will not hold in the South East and no supporter or member of Ipob must be seen outside.

With the help of an interpreter I was made to understand that he spent time insulting both Buhari, Atiku and Peter Obi as he declared ,No referendum, no election , That its Biafra or death to all her enemies, etc

He went further to reenforce the stand that Nigeria has expired and also the Fulani empire has expired.

He said that even if his own father was given the President position or the VP position as Obi was just given it would not change their desire for a free Biafra.

His message is currently being circulated to all Biafrans to ensure that there would be 100% compliance on the day of elections.

View the broadcast below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1960643607329966&id=100001530378840&anchor_composer=false

Mynd44, OAM4J

12 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Their stand

10 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by rusher14: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Na today?
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by baliyubla: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
See them relying on elections not holding in parts of Nigeria to return their dullard, after all permutations have shown that the Lifeless will collect an asz whooping from Atikulate. You guys can come up with something better please. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi, efewestern, madridguy, sarrki, Afamed, Quickberry, modath

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
If u are need of a durable and quality cars,am here to give u d best ,check my signature for more info
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
We know the core support base for Atiku and OBi is the south East. What then would be their fate if the South East boycott the elections come 2019 because from previous experience, whenever IPOB gives a sit at home order to its people, they obey as much as 90% if not more.

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by musa234(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
These guys are confused really.
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by musa234(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyleon post=72152412]We know the core support base for Atiku and OBi is the south East. What then would be their fate if the South East boycott the elections come 2019 because from previous experience, whenever IPOB gives a sit at home order to its people, they obey as much as 90% if

[/quoteThey are giving baba a free ride then. Apc should hope they do
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
baliyubla:
See them relying on elections not holding in parts of Nigeria to return their dullard, after all permutations have shown that the Lifeless will collect an asz whooping from Atikulate. You guys can come up with something better please. grin

Nobody is permutating anything. I advice you watch the video and understand what's happening on ground in the south east rather than fooling yourself on social media

7 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=musa234 post=72152435][/quote]

These guys obviously mean business . For them to openly stand against their own Peter Obi for accepting to be the VP of a Fulani man then know that this is no game to them

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by musa234(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Buterflyleon:

These guys obviously mean business . For them to openly stand against their own Peter Obi for accepting to be the VP of a Fulani man then know that this is no game to them
They are really serious with it, but we don't know if most will comply with the directive.
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by RockHard: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
I wonder if Ibos will obey ipob's election boycott order the way they did previously with the recent sit-at-homes. Looks like there might be a showdown between the Igbo 'Atikulators' and Ipob. We go see who get mouth pass.

7 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
musa234:
They are really serious with it, but we don't know if most will comply with the directive.

Trust me, they will. This is not about money to them. It has become a cult followership of Nnamdi Kanu and even over the weekend, there were many inaugurations of more Biafran organisations and members all over the states of the federation including in UK.

This was one of the ways they have been spreading the information about the election boycott as well as by live broadcast like the OP

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by RockHard: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
musa234:

Are you trying to suggest that ibos will show more love for Atiku, a 'Fulani', than ipob/Nnamdi Kanu?? Impossicant.

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin This is where they want to get votes to neutralise the vote of Kano state, yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
RockHard:

Are you trying to suggest that ibos will show more love for Atiku than ipob/Nnamdi Kanu?? Impossicant.

Exactly! Only their Ohaneze is giving Atiku some form of assurance of Igbo support but the same IPOB have always rubbished their ohaneze and insulted them every time.

As it stands the people listen more to IPOB than even their state governor

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Kingosytex(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
if thats the case, we all should start congratulating buhari because he has already won the election
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Angelparadise: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
The zombies that give you this tasks of uselessing your life have made them to value cow more than your generation . I doubt if 30000 is the only money APC buhari are paying to to lick their shit , maybe the blood of those innocent children kill by your god inaction are making you derive pleasure .
Your tasks is to use any demonic means to make southeast not to vote for better Nigerian .
I assure you that your misery life combine with all your blood stain BMC will not succeed in this life or nect.
Buterflyleon:
We know the core support base for Atiku and OBi is the south East. What then would be their fate if the South East boycott the elections come 2019 because from previous experience, whenever IPOB gives a sit at home order to its people, they obey as much as 90% if not more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Angelparadise:
The zombies that give you this tasks of uselessing your life have made them to value cow more than your generation . I doubt if 30000 is the only money APC buhari are paying to to lick their shit , maybe the blood of those innocent children kill by your god inaction are making you derive pleasure .
Your tasks is to use any demonic means to make southeast not to vote for better Nigerian .
I assure you that your misery life combine with all your blood stain BMC will not succeed in this life or nect.

This your rant should be focused on your Biafra agitators and not on me.

Whether I post it or not does not change the fact that it is the reality on ground.

You are so fixated on social media and seeing your so called BMC and 30k and Buhari everywhere that your own bedroom is burning and almost turning to ashes and you are yet unaware. You should be thanking me for opening your eyes. Instead of that you continue talking idiotically.

That Alone shows you are the useless one

8 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
IPOB are the greatest enemy of Igbos

They are working for Buhari in order to induce voter Apathy in the East and guarantee another 4 years for Buhari

Anybody who loves Ndigbo will do anything to ensure Buhari leaves office in 2019

Voter apathy in the East will only guarantee Buhari second term

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
krendo:
IPOB are the greatest enemy of Igbos

They are working for Buhari in order to induce voter Apathy in the East and guarantee another 4 years for Buhari

Anybody who loves Ndigbo will do anything to ensure Buhari leaves office in 2019

Voter apathy in the East will only guarantee Buhari second term

From how the content of the video was interpreted to me, I was told that they are rather piecing together the history of Fulani rulership over Nigeria and the implications. This is not about Buhari returning for second term. Although their actions would surely guarantee his return but this is about their thinking that someone is out to deceive them and that they must not fall for a Fulani bait of using an Igbo VP to deceive them.

Bearing in mind that the same Peter OBI was governor in anambra in 2013 when many of their members were killed and dumped in the river. So they also have issues against Peter Obi and not Atiku or Buhari Alone

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by IamAtikulate: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
They are depending on the IPOB they hate to return their murderous hero to power.

I am Igbo, I am IPOB but I would assure you that on that day you would be surprised at the results from SE.

IPOB is the most powerful organisation in the entire country, but you forgot that it is Ndi Igbo we are talking here, no some sheepish slave.

Ojukwu is the most powerful Igbo man who ever lived and we still worship him till date, but he couldn't win Senate or SE the 2 times he contested elections.

Ojukwu's wife lost ordinary primaries in his husband's party.

Declare a sit at home today, I would comply but an election boycot, it won't happen.

We are not slaves, we are don't bow to anybody.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Kyase(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
I just dey pity Atiku now Walahi, dollars no go work this time oooo

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Bannylove13: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Buterflyleon:
Shuku0kukobambi, efewestern, madridguy, sarrki, Afamed, Quickberry, modath

You don chop better ban

And you go still chop more half don beans

Hope say na till 3031.

Kuje beans sweet die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by AskProf: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Buterflyleon:
On the 14th of October, One of the top Biafran commanders , A certain Amaymon Chukwuma who is in charge of Biafran Military made a broadcast to all Biafrans worldwide and he declared that Elections will not hold in the South East and no supporter or member of Ipob must be seen outside.

With the help of an interpreter I was made to understand that he spent time insulting both Buhari, Atiku and Peter Obi as he declared ,No referendum, no election , That its Biafra or death to all her enemies, etc

He went further to reenforce the stand that Nigeria has expired and also the Fulani empire has expired.

He said that even if his own father was given the President position or the VP position as Obi was just given it would not change their desire for a free Biafra.

His message is currently being circulated to all Biafrans to ensure that there would be 100% compliance on the day of elections.

View the broadcast below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1960643607329966&id=100001530378840&anchor_composer=false

Mynd44, OAM4J

Another demonic fabrication by the BMC which we know isn't as useful as this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:
They are depending on the IPOB they hate to return their murderous hero to power.

I am Igbo, I am IPOB but I would assure you that on that day you would be surprised at the results from SE.

IPOB is the most powerful organisation in the entire country, but you forgot that it is Ndi Igbo we are talking here, no some sheepish slave.

Ojukwu is the most powerful Igbo man who ever lived and we still worship him till date, but he couldn't win Senate or SE the 2 times he contested elections.

Ojukwu's wife lost ordinary primaries in his husband's party.

Declare a sit at home today, I would comply but an election boycot, it won't happen.

We are not slaves, we are don't bow to anybody

Your moniker says IAMATIKULATE and not IAMOBITUARY yet you said you are no slave. You are busy raising far more dust for a Fulani whom you Igbos claims to hate rather than raising even more dust for your own who is OBItuary.

Okay o. You are no slave. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by limeta(f): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
If that what ipob says that what I do
I rather be slave to my people than the Fulani or the Yorubas
Talking about slave if you not Fulani you a slave in nigeria any way.

Long live Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by AskProf: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Buterflyleon:

Of what use is it to you?
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Bannylove13: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
AskProf:

Sorry my guy..

I feel you jare..

Mod hop say na till 2067

The guy brain need reset
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Ojiofor: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
IPOB members have no PVC the 7 million plus registered voters in South East will not sit at home on election day. They will go out and vote.
My friend Butterflyleon is now doing Emma Powerful job, how time fly grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 11 Lgs, PDP Leads Plateau Governorship Poll / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Awaiting State Dinner With IPOB Executives In His Office / No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.