Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? (4146 Views)

Pure GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES For Sale / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / Pure German Shepherd For Sale Both Sex Are Available/gsd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by awoo10(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ogcruz:
More pictures
Those tails tho! Are they supposed to fold up completely like that?
Sorry to burst your bubbles. They are not completely GSDs
Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by Ogcruz: 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
awoo10:

Google it man
Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by Ogcruz: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
awoo10:

My brother check google
it's rare for gsds to have curled tails but it does happen

Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ogcruz:

Yeah bro
It works for me 90% of the time

Alright bro, we will test your scanner. You gone do this for me. Look for any object let's say a bucket (a black one would be preferable). Try to scan it, it definitely gone give you result please share the screenshot of the result.
Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by Ogcruz: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
And it only happens when they are excited
Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by Ogcruz: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

Alright bro, we will test your scanner. You gone do this for me. Look for any object let's say a bucket (a black one would be preferable). Try to scan it, it definitely gone give you result please share the screenshot of the result.

It will show you stupid results
But just try it and scan dogs with it
It a
Will always show you the breed of the dog
Except you don't have mb to download
Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by Ogcruz: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_P70XbXHmw

Check out this gsd in YouTube
It has tail exactly like mine

Make i de educate huna about gsd
Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by awoo10(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ogcruz:

My brother check google it's rare for gsds to have curled tails but it does happen
why is it that everything about your dog(s) are rare and have to be googled! Google this Google that! nawaooo

3 Likes

Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by Ogcruz: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
awoo10:

why is it that everything about your dog(s) are rare and have to be googled!
Google this Google that! nawaooo

I needed to prove them wrong
And google is the only way
And so far I proved them wrong
Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by awoo10(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ogcruz:

I needed to prove them wrong And google is the only way And so far I proved them wrong
prove them wrong indeed, in your plastic mind. grin

4 Likes

Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by MajorLanister: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Thought the topic of this thread was meant to be a question op asked... But it turned out he knew the answer to his question already... Respect wink

4 Likes

Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2018
My guy take good care of your dogs you hear.

But wait you indirectly claimed they're still growing (where you mentioned them taking time to mature) and they already have a kid that's looking nothing less than 4 months old. I'm not understanding.

Secondly you can't claim purity if you can't trace its ancestry or haven't carried out a DNA Test.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by fowlyansh181(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
When Ekuke and GSD comes together, Google will always be a home to of the dog owner ..

2 Likes

Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by Ogcruz: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2018
Oluwafreshing:
My guy take good care of your dogs you hear.

But wait you indirectly claimed they're still growing (where you mentioned them taking time to mature) and they already have a kid that's looking nothing less than 4 months old. I'm not understanding.

Secondly you can't claim purity if you can't trace its ancestry or haven't carried out a DNA Test.

True sha
Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by Ogcruz: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2018
Oya is this one pure?

Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by AfricaNigerian: 6:09am On Nov 26, 2018
Ogcruz:
Oya is this one pure?
bro no mind them, your dog is Gsd... I'm Demokreysee from the Dog Lovers WhatsApp group.
Bless up!

1 Like

Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by arixona: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ogcruz:
I'm confused
I know my dogs
But some people keep telling me that they are not 100% German Shepherds
bro give your dog no matter what ppl say,I faced same,https://www.nairaland.com/2655676/me-out-pals ...but loving her made things easier for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Months Imported Male South African Boerboel Mastiff Puppy!! / What Dog Breed Should I Buy To Guard My Farm? / My Mongrel Or Local Dog As Sme People Would Call It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.