Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure (18214 Views)

Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Drama As Shi’ites Set US, Israel Flags On Fire In Abuja During Fresh Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Calers:
Thief.
One of the biggest
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by WetinConsignMe: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Obiano claimed all the money he claimed he saved was a big fat lie and he left the state in debt. He lied about owning just one wristwatch and only having one house in Onitsha. He is a big conman like Buhari,Tinubu,IBB etc. All useless corrupt Nigerian politicians

I left this and never responded because you wrote OBIANO. Karma at work!
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by WetinConsignMe: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Cjrane2:

THE APC Urchins are trying so hard to make Obi look like he was corrupt. Unfortunately, they can't find anything except what we all already know. Obi was the best prudent financial manager Anambra had ever known. Infact he transformed Anambra from almost a failed to to one of the really prosperous states in Nigeria. That is what he will do for Nigeria.

Nigeria shall be prosperous again and regain her pride as a major growing economy in Africa.

#Atiku/Obi = Rescue Nigeria from Deceitful integrity, Poverty and Disease

Amin o! 9ja shall be great.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

[s]I left this and never responded because you wrote OBIANO. Karma at work[/s]!
Thrash,Obiano has showed he is a conman.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by WetinConsignMe: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Thrash,Obiano has showed he is a conman.

"Has shown" not "Has showed"
How can we talk if u can't even speak simple correct English?
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by WetinConsignMe: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
bluke:

why was he impeached

Stupid question. Why was he later un-impeached?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by PortHardcore: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Ask yourself, how come u r the only person who notice that. Anambra people are very smart. How come all that escape them. Only you!

No Anambra ppl are not very smart,they're just like the rest of the Nigerian population,suffering and smiling.
They are in luv with their oppressors.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Banyourdestiny: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dutchbraht:

What is his legacy in Anambra?
1) Can you point to a public hospital he built?
2) What are the state of the roads he constructed
3)Did he provide portable water
4) Did he ensure transparency and open bidding for government contracts
He is your typical useless fantastically corrupt African politician. They are all crooks.
If someone that doesn't stay in Anambra sees this your questions, he'd think you really know what you are asking but having stayed in Anambra during Peter obi's era, i can boldly tell you just you are not knowledgeable, you are not igbo, you have never stayed in South East and you don't know Peter obi.

If you stayed in Anambra or if you knew Peter obi, you would be ashamed that you asked those questions because he, Peter obi, dug at least 150 bore holes for schools, gave any first class graduate from Anambra a million naira, built quality kilometers of roads and revitalized both government and missionary schools by giving them grants...he single handedly made Anambra a safe haven away from thieves den it was.

So, shut da fuq up and Gerrara here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by WetinConsignMe: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
PortHardcore:

No Anambra ppl are not very smart,they're just like the rest of the Nigerian population,suffering and smiling.
They are in luv with their oppressors.

Ok, how come they acknowledge most of the oppressors to be crooks but not Obi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Obere4u: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Banyourdestiny:
If someone that doesn't stay in Anambra sees this your questions, he'd think you really know what you are asking but having stayed in Anambra during Peter obi's era, i can boldly tell you just you are not knowledgeable, you are not igbo, you have never stayed in South East and you don't know Peter obi.

If you stayed in Anambra or if you knew Peter obi, you would be ashamed that you asked those questions because he, Peter obi, dug at least 150 bore holes for schools, gave any first class graduate from Anambra a million naira, built quality kilometers of roads and revitalized both government and missionary schools by giving them grants...he single handedly made Anambra a safe haven away from thieves den it was.

So, shut da fuq up and Gerrara here. undecided

The only QUALITY ROAD OR INFRASTRUCTURE obi did in An am bra was in his senatorial zone especially Agulu his hometown.
Obi only did well in the Education sector and that was only during his second tenure. He claimed he had to bribe the AHoA every time he wants to pass a budget.
Obiano first 4 years is almost as good as Obi 4 years.
Obi as an accountant know his way with financial robbery. Nothing can be traced to him. .
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Obere4u:

The only QUALITY ROAD OR INFRASTRUCTURE obi did in An am bra was in his senatorial zone especially Agulu his hometown.
Obi only did well in the Education sector and that was only during his second tenure. He claimed he had to bribe the AHoA every time he wants to pass a budget.
Obi as an accountant know his way with financial robbery. Nothing can be traced to him. .
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by PortHardcore: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Ok, how come they acknowledge most of the oppressors to be crooks but not Obi?

If Obi is not a crook,why did he secretly build the LARGEST MALL IN WEST AFRICA,outside of Anambra?

Obere4u:

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by WetinConsignMe: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
PortHardcore:

If Obi is not a crook,why did he secretly build the LARGEST MALL IN WEST AFRICA,outside of Anambra?

U don't answer a question with a question
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by PortHardcore: 2:01am On Oct 21, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

U don't answer a question with a question

The question negates your assertion that Obi is not a crook.

Check wink
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by blujoi(m): 5:08am On Oct 21, 2018
I wonder why you guys are trying so hard to indulge that Dutchbrat of a guy, he has been asking what Peter.Obi did with 1trillion naira allocation and when the achievements were listed he now switched to another anthem. Next mall is a consortium, I am assuming you know the meaning of a consortium, it’s not owned solely by Peter.Obi, Next has been in business before he became governor, so they have to wait until he leaves the governorship position before they build a mall in Abuja?

Then there’s another dingbat asking for pictures of Peter.Obi’s achievements to be uploaded, funny. So uploading pictures for you will make you convinced or what?

The thing is all ye diggers association of Nigeria (DAN), continue looking for dirt but know that you are piling up dirt on yourself. Peter.Obi has proven to be a good money manager, a wealth creator in the private sector and was a successful governor during his time, you can’t take that away from him, no matter how hard you try.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by PortHardcore: 5:50am On Oct 21, 2018
blujoi:
I wonder why you guys are trying so hard to indulge that Dutchbrat of a guy, he has been asking what Peter.Obi did with 1trillion naira allocation and when the achievements were listed he now switched to another anthem. Next mall is a consortium, I am assuming you know the meaning of a consortium, it’s not owned solely by Peter.Obi, Next has been in business before he became governor, so they have to wait until he leaves the governorship position before they build a mall in Abuja?

Then there’s another dingbat asking for pictures of Peter.Obi’s achievements to be uploaded, funny. So uploading pictures for you will make you convinced or what?

The thing is all ye diggers association of Nigeria (DAN), continue looking for dirt but know that you are piling up dirt on yourself. Peter.Obi has proven to be a good money manager, a wealth creator in the private sector and was a successful governor during his time, you can’t take that away from him, no matter how hard you try.

Good. All that won't mean squat in the grand scheme of things where he will be VP to a WORLDCLASS thief and corrupt excuse of a person.
You think I would be wealthy enough to be a part of a consortium after leaving office?
Peter Obi has numerous corruption allegations and that's a red flag! And What Duchbrat is asking is,why is Anambra not on the level of Rwanda/Botswana or on its way ,if Obi is actually this wonderful money manager you guys are telling us he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by blujoi(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2018
Could you care to list these corruption allegations? Proven allegations not beer parlor gossip. And why has EFCC not been petitioned with any of these allegations by any Nigerian? Dutchbrat was asking for his achievements and it was listed for him and he switched anthem, please be truthful. Also Peter Obi cannot turn Anambra into a Rwanda/Botswana, that’s a silly analogy. It is indisputable that he turned around the socio-economic status in Anambra. Have u visited Anambra State before? Have you been there before he was governor? Have you been there after he became governor? The difference is too glaring!! Like I said Next is a consortium and it’s a business that had existed way before he became governor, so what gives? Also calling Atiku a world class thief when nothing has been proven is still beer parlor gossip. Would it be so hard for US to ask for his extradition? Because he has been refused a US visa automatically makes him a world class thief. But this same world class thief financed PMB’s election.

PortHardcore:

Good. All that won't mean squat in the grand scheme of things where he will be VP to a WORLDCLASS thief and corrupt excuse of a person.
You think I would be wealthy enough to be a part of a consortium after leaving office?
Peter Obi has numerous corruption allegations and that's a red flag! And What Duchbrat is asking is,why is Anambra not on the level of Rwanda/Botswana or on its way ,if Obi is actually this wonderful money manager you guys are telling us he is.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by BiafraIShere(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2018
PortHardcore:

I have been passively reading all the rubbish being posted here by dingbats who were paid peanuts to do a hatchet job until I got to yours, and it was too dum.b for me to ignore!
Who the hell is Duchbrat? What senseless question is he asking? Who told you guys that Anambra is not on the level with Rwanda and Botswana?? FYI, Anambra is even better in some HDI than those countries!! Anambra is either on the same level or better than those countries in terms educational enrollment, literacy levels, low poverty levels, access to health facilities, low levels of maternal mortality, under five mortality, urbanization, women giving birth in health centers, income per person and GDP etc.
Nigeria as a country is filled with people of very low IQ suffering from Stockholm syndrome and that is why the country as a whole will remain a sh!thole forever!!
We all know the game you guys are playing, your aim is to look for any means to tarnish Peter Obi's image even if it means regurgitating lies to pool wool over the eyes of the ignorant ones so that the lifeless fossil will continue in office.
It's so disgusting to be sharing a country with you all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by WetinConsignMe: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
PortHardcore:

The question negates your assertion that Obi is not a crook.

Check wink

There is no assertion. You were asked a simple question: how come no list of corrupt politicians
includes Obi even biased ones prepared by the opposition??
Stop dodging the question. Answer it.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by WetinConsignMe: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I have been passively reading all the rubbish being posted here by dingbats who were paid peanuts to do a hatchet job until I got to yours, and it was too dum.b for me to ignore!
Who the hell is Duchbrat? What senseless question is he asking? Who told you guys that Anambra is not on the level with Rwanda and Botswana?? FYI, Anambra is even better in some HDI than those countries!! Anambra is either on the same level or better than those countries in terms educational enrollment, literacy levels, low poverty levels, access to health facilities, low levels of maternal mortality, under five mortality, urbanization, women giving birth in health centers, income per person and GDP etc.
Nigeria as a country is filled with people of very low IQ suffering from Stockholm syndrome and that is why the country as a whole will remain a sh!thole forever!!
We all know the game you guys are playing, your aim is to look for any means to tarnish Peter Obi's image even if it means regurgitating lies to pool wool over the eyes of the ignorant ones so that the lifeless fossil will continue in office.
It's so disgusting to be sharing a country with you all.

Rwanda

Coapital: Kigali
Population: 12,208,407
Surface Area: 26,340 km2
Currency: Rwandan francs
Religion: Mostly Christianity
Belongs to: ACP, IMF, UN, AU

Unemployment rate
2017 (Q3) 18.0%

GDP per capita
2017 $745

Debt Per Capita
2016 $265

Nigeria

Capital: Abuja
Population: 190,886,311
Surface Area: 923,770 km2
Currency: Nairas (1 EUR=351.9918 NGN)Religion: Mostly Islam
Belongs to: ACP, ECOWAS, IMF, UN, OPEC, AU

Unemployment rate
2016 (Q4) 7.7%

GDP per capita
2017 $1,991

Debt Per Capita
2016 $428
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by WetinConsignMe: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
PortHardcore:

Rwanda

Coapital: Kigali
Population: 12,208,407
Surface Area: 26,340 km2
Currency: Rwandan francs
Religion: Mostly Christianity
Belongs to: ACP, IMF, UN, AU

Unemployment rate
2017 (Q3) 18.0%

GDP per capita
2017 $745

Debt Per Capita
2016 $265

Nigeria

Capital: Abuja
Population: 190,886,311
Surface Area: 923,770 km2
Currency: Nairas (1 EUR=351.9918 NGN)Religion: Mostly Islam
Belongs to: ACP, ECOWAS, IMF, UN, OPEC, AU

Unemployment rate
2016 (Q4) 7.7%

GDP per capita
2017 $1,991

Debt Per Capita
2016 $428
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
PortHardcore:

He was Governor for 8 years and he didn't transform Anambra. If the i thrillion naira was juduciously spent, instead of being diverted to build the biggest mall in Abuja and another mall in Port Harcourt-Anambra should look like cities in South Africa.
Peter Obi is a useless crook like 99.9% of Nigerian politicians.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
blujoi:
Could you care to list these corruption allegations? Proven allegations not beer parlor gossip. And why has EFCC not been petitioned with any of these allegations by any Nigerian? Dutchbrat was asking for his achievements and it was listed for him and he switched anthem, please be truthful. Also Peter Obi cannot turn Anambra into a Rwanda/Botswana, that’s a silly analogy. It is indisputable that he turned around the socio-economic status in Anambra. Have u visited Anambra State before? Have you been there before he was governor? Have you been there after he became governor? The difference is too glaring!! Like I said Next is a consortium and it’s a business that had existed way before he became governor, so what gives? Also calling Atiku a world class thief when nothing has been proven is still beer parlor gossip. Would it be so hard for US to ask for his extradition? Because he has been refused a US visa automatically makes him a world class thief. But this same world class thief financed PMB’s election.

Does Ananmbra look like a state close to 1 thrillion was judiciously spent. You are telling me if you gave a Dutch leader the same funds Peter Obi received in Anambra, the state will still look like a shithole-no traffic lights,portable water,dual carriage way,world class medical facility,sanitaiton system.
Stop defending this useless corrupt Nigerian leaders-they don't care about you.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by blujoi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
My question to you is, have you been to Anambra before Peter Obi became governor? Then have you been to Anambra after his tenure? I do not know Peter Obi from anywhere, so I do not need to defend him, but when one see’s something good it will be hypocrisy to deny it. I wish we in Imo state had a Peter Obi for 8years, I would be the happiest person. Peter Obi turned Onitsha from a squalid,crime infested city into a clean and livable space. You are talking of drainage, have you seen the drainage system running from upper iweka down to head bridge? I don’t think you have been to Anambra State. For your information, I have made more money in Buhari’s regime more than GEJ, but the truth is the economy is not growing, people are getting poorer!! Look around you, don’t you see the poverty in people’s faces, staring at you, hollow and hopelessness written all over the majority of the populace!! Four more years of this and we will definitely spiral into an irredeemable abyss of wretchedness!! People like me will simply get a visa a leave. Let your conscience be your judge.

Dutchbraht:

Does Ananmbra look like a state close to 1 thrillion was judiciously spent. You are telling me if you gave a Dutch leader the same funds Peter Obi received in Anambra, the state will still look like a shithole-no traffic lights,portable water,dual carriage way,world class medical facility,sanitaiton system.
Stop defending this useless corrupt Nigerian leaders-they don't care about you.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Paulugo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
You know nothing my friend just don't start spewing thrash. I know You have never been to Anambra and you are here ranting. Go get something doing and stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Paulugo:

You know nothing my friend just don't start spewing thrash. I know You have never been to Anambra and you are here ranting. Go get something doing and stop making a fool of yourself.
Anambra is shithole without modern facilities. How can you receive close to a thrillion naira which included local govenments funds he cornered because he refused to conduct elections.
Peter Obi is a typical useless corrupt Nigerian leader. Why do you think his company was closed for not paying taxes since 2006?He could not pay a small tax of N20.6 million,but had the money to build a multi billion naira mall in Abuja and Port Harcourt after he became Governor.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/208700-tax-debt-firs-seals-peter-obis-company-companies-lagos-kano.html

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
blujoi:
My question to you is, have you been to Anambra before Peter Obi became governor? Then have you been to Anambra after his tenure? I do not know Peter Obi from anywhere, so I do not need to defend him, but when one see’s something good it will be hypocrisy to deny it. I wish we in Imo state had a Peter Obi for 8years, I would be the happiest person. Peter Obi turned Onitsha from a squalid,crime infested city into a clean and livable space. You are talking of drainage, have you seen the drainage system running from upper iweka down to head bridge? I don’t think you have been to Anambra State. For your information, I have made more money in Buhari’s regime more than GEJ, but the truth is the economy is not growing, people are getting poorer!! Look around you, don’t you see the poverty in people’s faces, staring at you, hollow and hopelessness written all over the majority of the populace!! Four more years of this and we will definitely spiral into an irredeemable abyss of wretchedness!! People like me will simply get a visa a leave. Let your conscience be your judge.

I don't support Buhari or Atiki-they are both useless corrupt politicians that will keep Nigeria in the status of being a world class shithole and poverty capital of the world though their epidemic corruption.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by blujoi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
All politicians world over are corrupt, even in the most established of societies. We’ll have to elect someone in there regardless. I rather we demand accountability from our elected leaders regardless of party affiliations.

Dutchbraht:

I don't support Buhari or Atiki-they are both useless corrupt politicians that will keep Nigeria in the status of being a world class shithole and poverty capital of the world though their epidemic corruption.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
blujoi:
All politicians world over are corrupt, even in the most established of societies. We’ll have to elect someone in there regardless. I rather we demand accountability from our elected leaders regardless of party affiliations.

Not as corrupt as Nigeria politicians. Western polticians are corrupt, but they make sure they build societies that Nigerians will risk their lives through the Sahara desert and Libya to get to.
They build societies that Nigeria leaders plough all their ill gotten wealth to acquire properties in their lands. That is the difference.
Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by globemoney: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
blujoi:

p
Peter Obi is a fraud. He didn’t do anything in Anambra. All the things you mentioned above were done by Obiano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
globemoney:
p
Peter Obi is a fraud. He didn’t do anything in Anambra. All the things you mentioned above were done by Obiano
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built The Biggest Mall In Abuja During His Tenure by globemoney: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Anambra is shithole without modern facilities. How can you receive close to a thrillion naira which included local govenments funds he cornered because you refused to conduct elections.
Peter Obi is a typical useless corrupt Nigerian leader. Why do you think his company was closed for not paying taxes since 2006?He could not pay a small tax of N20.6 million,but had the money to build a multi billion naira mall in Abuja and Port Harcourt after he became Governor.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/208700-tax-debt-firs-seals-peter-obis-company-companies-lagos-kano.html
Don’t mind the idiots abusing you. Most of them are directly under the payroll of Peter including the clown cjrane2. You are 100% right!
Ask them to update you on the case of Peter Obis aide who was once caught in Lagos trying to ferry our 250 million abroad. The matter may have been covered by it will one day be reopened.
Peter Obi was keeping Anambra money in Fidelity bank where he had shares and was collecting the interest. No remarkable project completed in 8 years! No single dual carriage way completed in 8 years, only propaganda but meanwhile he started and completed the largest mall in Abuja as governor. Peter Obi is a huge fraud. He has been exposed in Anambra in 2017. We are waiting for his final political end in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital, Igbo-Eno / Peter Obi Mourns Gov. Akeredolu And Ghali Umar Na'abba / Date For Dino Melaye’s Recall Process Fixed By Kogi INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.