Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

We Buy Fresh Cassava Tubers TME419 In Large Quantities. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Buy Fresh Cassava Tubers TME419 In Large Quantities. (412 Views)

45 Hectares Of Cassava (tme419)available For Sale In Ogun State. / Cassava Stems TME419 Variety Needed / We Buy TME419 Cassava Tubers In Large Quantity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Fresh Cassava Tubers TME419 In Large Quantities. by thebestprice(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Our company buys cassava tubers in large quantities.
The TME 419 variety. High starch content.
We have our truck , so you are to harvest and load into our trucks and we take to our company premises.
We are ready to buy from you.
Note that duration from harvest to when it gets to our company cassava Mills shouldn't exceed 48hrs.
So you can harvest 2hectares a day(34-40tonnes)
And you load into our trucks Immediately.
Please note high starch cassava TME 419 variety.
Thank you as we strive to build a partnership that works ...
Re: We Buy Fresh Cassava Tubers TME419 In Large Quantities. by Garycai: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Cassava processing machine specifications:

1. large capacity: 4000kg/h, 10000kg/h

2. it is used for peeling and slicing cassava, sweet potato , potato into pieces.

3. it can be driven electrical motor or diesel engine according to the specific requirements of our customers.

Cassava processing machine description:

1. Our peeling and slicer machine can peel cassava and then cut it into slices. The sickness of slicers is adjustable. The range of the slices is from 5mm to 20mm.

2. The peeling and slicer machine can be combined to achieve peeling and slicing work at the same time.Or the two machinery can work alone separately.

3. It has such advantages of easy operation, high efficiency, little energy consumption, good quality and good price, etc.

Email:garyshuliy@gmail.com

Re: We Buy Fresh Cassava Tubers TME419 In Large Quantities. by Mario01boss(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave tubers for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Seasame Seed, Maize, Wheat, Cashew Nut, Etc... Now Available In Quantity / Make Your First 1 Million In Poultry And Snail Farming In 3months. / Poultry Farmers Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.