Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric (19178 Views)

Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by haconjy(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by EvilMetahuman: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Watch flat heads prase muric now..

Hypocrisy go kill those people
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by ollah2: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2018
perez100:
with Bubu and the fake Pastor's achievements.

What makes Osinbajo a fake pastor?
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Cletus77(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2018
Nobody should tell me that I don't understand what was written above...MURIC was clearly condemning this government. Pls y'all should go back and re-read that... except it's another MURIC
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2018
MURIC always quick to make statements about political matters and entertainment videos that they feel is offensive. I wonder what their purpose is exactly. Useless group! They won’t make a statement about the lady killed by Boko Haram o. Anything entertainment video or politics just to be in the news , bunch of useless people
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by mycar: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:

What makes Osinbajo a fake pastor?
People are funny, don't mind him.

We deserved better than what we are getting now
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by GistFullGround: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Some of the Atikulooters are purely crude Illiterates. They read but don't comprehend.

The man is telling you, they have aligned with Integrity which President Buhari represents, and that Oyedepo and Co are free to align with Corruption,

that it is their fundamental human right to do so.

grin grin

State of Origin: Edo State

Qualification: MA (Business Administration) Bsc (Business Administration)

Political Affiliation: PDP

2019 Political Support: Atiku Abubarkar/Peter Obi

Who is the illiterate here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Glink2018(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2018
yemaldo:
Prof leave Islam out of this and join politics fully, I used to attend ur lectures in lasu back then but I don't know what got into u

He needs a political appointment!!!
Like osinbajo..

Maybe Dem fit dash am SGF position make he manage that one.

In fact, as I dey type now...I wan make Dem dey see my post , who knows? , Dem fit dash me position like special adviser on nairaland platform matter.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by hucienda: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen. A great American priest and intellectual.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by owunabastard: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Why MURIC becomes neutral this days is because, it is Fulani versus Fulani man contesting. It is even their gain to support Atiku because of another eight years of Moslem-Fulani being in power.
So don't be surprise. This is all about politics
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by hisexcellency34: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Wehrey Muric
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Doerstech(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2018
From Muric?

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by bimgo: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2018
APC share ke, ARUN LO NILE YI ODI GBO RERE,APC BYE BYE O ODIGBA
jeeqaa7:
Like for PDP
Share for APC
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by maestroferdi: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Everybody is deserting Buhari...
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by LadyHeaven(f): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2018
I don't like the word INFERIOR most Islamic scholars use to buttress their points, we are all equal, no one is superior to the other except you believe they are.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Are you sure its MURIC grin
The Prof is a very cunning person.
He approved their presence in abeokuta to fully declare his intentions at the end of his write-up.

He can never change.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by naijapage(f): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Thanks2God: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2018
wink[color=#000099][/color]

Just take a look at the damage Buhari has done to this Country

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by ayorinde217(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2018
Contact me on 07030260488 if you are interested in learning web development at your home with a flexible schedule anywhere in lagos. HTML, CSS and Bootstrap costs 50K while JavaScript, jQuery, React and AngularJs costs 70K. Tfare not included #Lagos
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Rijal: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Monimatic:
Has MURIC Atikulated
Never! The MURIC I know will never be ATIKULOOTED.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by BabaO2: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2018
No matter how Obasanjo through Akintola is struggling to justify his evil intention, atikulooting obituary will be announced in February 2019. Sai Buhari
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by PassingShot(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2018
yemaldo:
Prof leave Islam out of this and join politics fully, I used to attend ur lectures in lasu back then but I don't know what got into u
Which part of his submission is not in order?
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2018
PassingShot:

Which part of his submission is not in order?
I just don't like Islamic leaders meddling in politics, politics is very dirty
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by PassingShot(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2018
yemaldo:

I just don't like Islamic leaders meddling in politics, politics is very dirty
Sitting on the fence is no longer an option. The effects of bad leadership is felt by all including the Islamic leaders as well.

True some engage in politics for personal gains, some do so for common good. We have to separate both groups.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Obdk: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
perez100:
The Bubu and Osibanjo are expired products that cannot be sold again. Instead of Bubu supporters to flood everywhere with Bubu and the fake Pastor's achievements- but nothing to hold hand and campaign with. They feel threatened each time Obi's name is mentioned. Peter the Rock is now powerful like he is the main PDP candidate. Let them keep posting lies against Obi because they have nothing to campaign with after more than 3 years in power, and Nigerians are not ready for their empty promises as it was in 2015. [b]Shame! I really need Osibanjo and Tinubu's lists of investments and statements on Boko Haram, Herdsmen killers and restructuring of Nigeria in the past and present [/b]flooded everywhere from now till the Zombies begin to take 1 dosage of Atikucilin and Obitrin for brain alertness.

D list's online flood it here
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Alajiki(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2018
emmasege:
This terrorist is really trying hard to gain national relevance.

Thank God PMB is not coming back. I can bet it with anyone that the Daura President would have gladly nominated him for ministerial or executive position in one of our MDAs.

A very daft submission
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by baysol: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2018
FRESHG:
LALASTICLALA

MURIC the god of muslims.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by forgiveness: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Hmmm! grin
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2018
FRESHG:
RESURGENT4oodua

Wetin happen?

Why you dey call me?

Me I dey my lane oo
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by naijajobx: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by BALLOSKI: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
yemaldo:
what got into him?
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric by deebsman1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Now none of the wailers here abuse Muric today, hope if tomorrow he misyearn again una no go carry una rotten mouths here to drag this man again. Anyway prof too wan chop from the Atiku dollars grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandit Leader, Nasanda, Threatens To Kill 300 People In Zamfara / EFCC Dusts Yahaya Bello’s Files, May Be Arrested This Week / Ijaw People Must Return To Fishing –orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.