Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Make Money By Simply Recharging Your Phone Lines - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Make Money By Simply Recharging Your Phone Lines (228 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Simply Recharging Your Phone Lines by miquelon(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Hi there, technology has advanced so much that it has become a part of our lives. None so prevalent like mobile phones. I'm sure everyone with a mobile phone at some point has recharged his or her line.

Thanks to recent advancements it is even easier to do, just dial your bank code and Poof, you have credit. It comes in handy when you can't find a credit retailer or its late at night

But what if I told you that, you, YES YOU could earn money just by recharging your line. You don't have to sell anything or buy anything other than the credit you need.

It's like someone telling me they'll pay me for drinking water. Imagine, I already drink water, why not get paid for it?
If you're like me you always have to buy a monthly data bundle at least 2ce in a month (if you're even lucky).

Why not earn money from it?

Recharge And Get Paid
is a platform that does just that. You earn money simply by doing regular activities such as Buying Credit/Data, Paying for PHCN bills, Subscribing for DStv/goTV/Startimes.

And the fun part, you can use it to make residual income, just have people pay their bills with you, they leave happy, you leave with some money in your pocket.

(1) (Reply)

10 Years Old FB Account 4 Sale / Unbreakable Screen Protector / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.