Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React (38702 Views)

Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging / Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by oshe111(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Boyooosa(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2018
How much?
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2018
Apologies to my Hippolyta who is Igbo, but I must say that Igbos are hypocrites.

What happened to tribe and age all of a sudden. This time before 2015, the slogan was that Buhari was too old. When Buhari won, they began calling Yorubas Hausa-Fulani slaves but fast forward to now, they are singing the praise of a man who is not only from the tribe that they love to hate but is also about the age Buhari was when he won in 2015.
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by chuckdee4(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2018
Why do we keep going on like these guys are the only alternatives we have
Nairaland sef, its almost like they have shares in PDP

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by wellmax(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2018
If it is marketed by the Igbos and distributed by those malams, then I am not buying

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by PHILipu1(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2018
After all this noise on social media just like before elections in Ekiti,Ondo,Osun,Edo,Kogi.
Buhari will still win 2019 election and my IOOB brothers will only come here and cry rigging and start their Biafra or death slogan again and we move on.

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by luveu: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Ayoswit:
I'm OBIdiently ATIKUlating by buying this drug for myself and every sensible Nigerian should do thesame.

U always rush to comments on Nairaland in d morning but u won't rush to say hi to ur husband & wish him well for d day grin shocked grin grin
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by bettercreature(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku should be worried by these posts.Is it not funny that all the replies are from Igbo

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by semyman: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Frustrated foools everywhere, pressing up for looting? you are on a long thing

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Ayoswit(f): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2018
luveu:

U always rush to comments on Nairaland in d morning but u won't rush to say hi to ur husband & wish him well for d day grin shocked grin grin
grin cheesy Funny guy.
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by PHILipu1(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2018
So funny that from shouting Biafra or death,no referendum no election, and fulani and muslim are terrorist,it is now Atikuloot another Fulani and mallam for life from my Igbo's brothers and sisters.

You guys should go and apologize to the families of those that lost their lives defending KANU house.

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by sircrabo: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2018
BluntBoy:
Apologies to my Hippolyta who is Igbo, but I must say that Igbos are hypocrites.

What happened to tribe and age all of a sudden. This time before 2015, the slogan was that Buhari was too old. When Buhari won, they began calling Yorubas Hausa-Fulani slaves but fast forward to now, they are singing the praise of a man who is not only from the tribe that they love to hate but is also about the age Buhari was when he won in 2015.

So what's it again with you and Ndi Igbo? The Drug in question, was it produced by Chinedu Pharmaceuticals or marketed and distributed by Ejike & Sons Some of you can't wait to show your hate for Ibos. Anytime someone opposes the present administration, you quickly tag him/her Ipob.

Didn't yorubas vote Buhari/osibanjo en masse? It is now you know Atiku and Buhari are both old.

Don't you think the people have the right to support whoever they wish? Now you think it's Hypocrisy unless they support Buhari then it isn't

I think you need 400Mg of the said Capsule

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Hppro: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2018
Chou.......�
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Coloradvantage(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2018
BrainCONCEPTZ:
Let's all shun this oldies and tag ourselves with the #nottooyoungtorun, buhari 75years (politics age) atiku 72years (probably nah money keep am young) can't we as a Nigerian send this old and rogue away and vote for fresh bloods, we have many of them yele sowore, Kingsley mogahlu, fela durotoye... Many of them, are u saying atiku we rejected before is now the chief cornerstone, with all the vote buying and all.... We need to wise up..... But what did I know when the youth and already atikulated.
I am not against young people taken the lead, but trust me leadership has nothing to do with age. Chinese president, us president, Russian president, and many more are not young people but are doing great. Remember it is the youthful exuberance of babangida,obj,murtala,buhari etc during their military days that is still affecting us till this day. I always say, if a young man is well trained, equipped morally,just,ambitious, visionary,and compassionate. Bet me those traits will be there till he or she kisses mother earth. Like wise the opposite.
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by 2truthfulguy: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2018
obi is a bad choice. Nweala would have been best
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Coloradvantage(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Omoluabi9:
Dry, VERY DRY.
wet very very saucy and juicy. Atikulate oo

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by bamigboyes(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
luckyogor:
This is medicine for life,all Nigerians need it.

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by 2truthfulguy: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
PHILipu1:
So funny that from shouting Biafra or death,no referendum no election, and fulani and muslim are terrorist,it is now Atikuloot another Fulani and mallam for life from my Igbo's brothers and sisters.

You guys should go and apologize to the families of those that lost their lives defending KANU house.

but wwould stop herdsmen killings with impunity
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2018
HisRoyalHardnes:
Now I'm buying ten cartons for my village people.

Grab your copy NOW!
gringringrin me i will order 100 cartons of it for all the nairaland zombie, thats if they will take it!!!
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2018
A lot of Nigerians are very gullible & dumb the same set of îdîots turning different sides of the same coat to deceive u stûpid ignorant lots & u are crying out Atikulate... Smh.
Same tactics they always use on the same îdiot masses.. Sometimes i wonder who is more dumb the politicians using same old tricks or the f00lish goats falling for it every damn time. We are like rats on a tread wheel..

Running but going nowhere angry
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by PHILipu1(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2018
2truthfulguy:

but wwould stop herdsmen killings with impunity
Lol.
Because he stopped the herdsmen killing when he was the VP and in PDP or because he has ever come out to condemn the killings?

Or are you telling me Atiku is the one sponsoring the herdsmwn and will ask the herdsmen to stop the killings if he wins?

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by millomaniac: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2018
harrisonford001:
I have been saying these over and over again! Nigerians are not as clever as we think! All for a sudden Atiku is the saviour? Lolzzzzzzzzz! Before 2023 there will be a clamour for another messiah! Is there any president we never complain about? I know buhari failed in many ways! But certainly Atiku can never be better than the old man! Quote me if only you have senseen! If I don't return your mention just know you're senseless

There mumu never do jare. They deserve all the suffering they are experiencing quite frankly. Those mumu atikulators will still come here to rant if Atiku wins mark my words. But they will be so mentally enslaved they will start sarakitulating. Bunch of fools angry
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by leisuretym: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2018
good one

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by PHILipu1(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2018
millomaniac:

There mumu never do jare. They deserve all the suffering they are experiencing quite frankly. Those mumu atikulators will still come here to rant if Atiku wins mark my words.
No,they wouldn't as long their brother is the VP.
How many Hausas do you see shouting Atikuloot.

Even when things were getting bad under Jonathan,they wanted him to continue because of the Azikiwe attached to Jonathan name.

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by t0bbY(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
anytime I come across threads or topics of atikulate and Co. , something struck my mind like hope we're not making the same mistake like we did back in 2015..pls irrespective of the shouting et al let's be careful this time around.
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by leisuretym: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
killing of people on the plateau, we must have peace!! enough is enough

we are more important than cow

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
bedspread:
Peter OBI is the real Meaning of INTEGRITY In Nigeria Political space!
Any other is A SCAM!!

For Atiku to Have made him his country choice Means Atiku Is out to Savage Nigeria.

I believe Better Days are ahead for our Nation!!

Integrity APC is purported to have issued a Warning to media Houses not to air the Embezzlements and Thiefery of Mr. Ganduje!! They are purported to have called it Lies!

People of GOD if this is True, THEN WE HAVE TRULY BEEN INTEGRILIZED INTO EMBEZZLEMENT BY THE PMB GOVERNMENT!!
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
harrisonford001:
I have been saying these over and over again! Nigerians are not as clever as we think! All for a sudden Atiku is the saviour? Lolzzzzzzzzz! Before 2023 there will be a clamour for another messiah! Is there any president we never complain about? I know buhari failed in many ways! But certainly Atiku can never be better than the old man! Quote me if only you have senseen! If I don't return your mention just know you're senseless
If you understand the politics of ANAMBRA state before Peter Obi became governor you will understand why some of us support Obi ANAMBRA was the worst governed state in the South East at that time and nothing was working there politically and economically. ANAMBRA state was the home of Godfatherism in Nigeria's democracy. It was a home of impeachment upon impeachment in politics. The political fight for power in ANAMBRA occurred on a monthly basis. It was Peter Obi that ended it. Now since the advent of democracy in 1999 Chief Obasanjo has been the most intellectual Commander inChief Can you dispute that Whoever OBJ chose as running mate must be somebody with content Till today no Nigerian president matches Obasanjo s intelligence If OBJ wanted to hand pover to ATIKU save for their quarrel then Atiku has something Upstairs
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by safarigirl(f): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.
Because he stopped the herdsmen killing when he was the VP and in PDP or because he has ever come out to condemn the killings?

Or are you telling me Atiku is the one sponsoring the herdsmwn and will ask the herdsmen to stop the killings if he wins?
which herdsmen killing existed when Atiku was VP? Are you confusing him with someone else?

Also, Atiku was VP. He was never the C-in-C, so I do not see the sense in this your question as this sector was never inside his portfolio. He could not have done anything as regards terrorism in his capacity as the VP.

I understand the need to make a point, but logic should be applied when doing so

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by PHILipu1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
safarigirl:
which herdsmen killing existed when Atiku was VP? Are you confusing him with someone else?

Also, Atiku was VP. He was never the C-in-C, so I do not see the sense in this your question as this sector was never inside his portfolio. He could not have done anything as regards terrorism in his capacity as the VP.

I understand the need to make a point, but logic should be applied when doing so
Farmers and herdsmen clashes dated back even before you were born but you guys never gave it attention like this under your PDP.

I remembered that a serving senator was even killed in Jos when he went to attend a burial ceremony for those killed in previous raid in 2013 under Jonathan government but there was no too much outcry then.

Atiku is the major financial of miyetti allah and he must not be VP or president before he can talk to them.

At least,he should be condemning them and then we will know that he can go against them if he is the president.
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by emilyone(f): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
harrisonford001:
God bless you my brother, this is exactly what I told somebody earlier today that Atiku is not a better option.

Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) / Serving PDP Commissioners Defect To APC In Bayelsa / Protest In Ebonyi As Clement Odah Slaps Chinedu Onah