Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ (39139 Views)

Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. / Name Of Your Perfume? / Recommend A Powerful & Long-lasting Cologne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by pussyboy: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2010
See eh! If I saw some people are the [size=20pt]BOMB[/size] you guys won't just believe. Yeah I try informing and coaching some people but Mohawkchic [size=20pt]R O C K S[/font][/size]. You remember that dressing info u gave me. Thanks lady.
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:14am On Aug 16, 2010
browncocos:

Thanks mohawkchic!
u rock!
what could we possibly do without you on NL?
I got your PM
ill buy soon and update you
ciao

~Aaaw! I'm Much obliged! Will keep an eye out for your update!
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:16am On Aug 16, 2010
pussyboy:

See eh! If I saw some people are the [size=20pt]BOMB[/size] you guys won't just believe. Yeah I try informing and coaching some people but Mohawkchic [size=20pt]R O C K S[/size]. You remember that dressing info u gave me. Thanks lady.

~Ta. PB. . . You all contribute to my "Rocking Personality" on here!
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by flamenco(f): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2010
This is a great thread.
To find out how you can make your own perfumes from home visit: www.scent2riches.com
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by iyin(f): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2010
Well done Mohawkchic, good info, this is kinda new to me.
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by otokx(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
very educative
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by Hugoboi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2010
@ Mohawkchic
I was wondering if u'd recommend any designer fragrance that's like pure parfume (as opposed to EDT and the likes).My perfume shop seems to be all abt the EDT's and i love the heavy stuff,
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by chidoggy: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
all u REALLY nid to know

D perfume smells good and u can afford it!!! kiss
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hugoboi:

@ Mohawkchic
I was wondering if u'd recommend any designer fragrance that's like pure parfume (as opposed to EDT and the likes).My perfume shop seems to be all abt the EDT's and i love the heavy stuff,

~ERh will have to do some research on that for you Hugoboi. . .

~Before i do however,i always say it depends on what type of scents you like. .Some EDT scents linger longer than others! Example[b] Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey, YSL La Nuit De L'Homme[/b]. . . anywho if you aint fussy about types of scents,then let me know.

~I must warn you tho, if i have to give you names,it will be based on reviews online only so dont take my word for it they'll be erh "All that" You might want to check out this thread,quite a few recommendations on there :Recommend A Powerful & Long Lasting Perfume

nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-477835.96.html
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by adaphik(f): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
Lovely info'''''''''''
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by oge4real(f): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2010
Wao, thanks so much for this much needed info.
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by orishi: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
This na im ooo
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by stinggy(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2010

For all ur irresistible colognes and perfumes like
Ange Ou Demon
Angel
Be delicious
Black Xs
Blv
The beat
Hidden fantasy
Eternity
Euphoria
Boss
Jadore
Polo double black
, just to mention a few,visit http://www.marketzoneng.com/products.php?c=1
and get ur favorites @ unbelievable prices
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by OlaRay4(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2010
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by ezine2010(f): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2010
Nice tips, but here also yuo can get nice[b]tips to choose right perfume[/b]
http://thenomansland..com/2010/09/tips-to-choose-right-perfume-scent.html
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by james1(m): 5:37am On Dec 04, 2010
@poster.got wicked info sha.you did not include the female perfume:TROUBLE.
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by otokx(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
i'll start putting the perfume in the fridge from now on
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by switdick(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mehn!! I always thought i knew mch, what  a splendid  scent orientation! Nice!! I like the sets part{top,middle and base notes},4 i had tad knowledge in that area, !
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by beautyline(f): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2010
check www.fragrances.fm/felicia for perfume business opportunity
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by Lexusgs430: 3:01am On Jan 04, 2011
May I also suggest Woody for Men, Narciso Rodriguez (for him )
!!!
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by Mygoldie(f): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2011
some perfume does smell like nail vanish,lol.

@OP, good one.
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by Ariesdiva: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2011
[color=#770077][/color]dats a whole lot of lesson cool
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2011
Nice bit of info

Personally wear Issey Miyake and Black XS cool
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by sherrylan: 2:42am On May 13, 2011
Hi , I am sherry from Qingdao doubleleafwig hair products company .
This is a factory .
We can supply kinds of human hair wigs and hair wefts .
My email is doubleleafwig2010@yahoo.com
Our website is www.doubleleafwig.com

If you want to buy the wigs , please feel free to contact me.
Welcome ! o(∩_∩)o…

Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by isabella18: 7:14am On May 13, 2011
What is the best scent to use if you are in a tropical country?
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by Boxer007(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
its all about armani
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by Stevolin(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
Newest thing in the market, U.A.E Arabian (human) hair for sale, 20" and 18" available, please hit me up on stevolin2002@yahoo.com for more info, see different pix attached

Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by Rappeateshose: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2011
Forensic Psychology Is One Of its Kind, This Site Here Will Prove What I mean guys

Check this out Forensic Psychology

Forensic Psychology
Re: ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ by amankumar: 7:00am On Jul 28, 2011
the fashion is the compalasary attitude of the world. perfume, make up , shinning etc.
its have been the man are not stisfied,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgil Abloh Dies Of Cancer / Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? / Pickup And Delivery Services In Lagos For As Low As N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.