Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Turn Your Talent Into A Side-hustle! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Your Talent Into A Side-hustle! (288 Views)

The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? / Put Your Talent And Skills At Work At Www.picknhire.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Talent Into A Side-hustle! by Theladysroom: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Turn Your Talent into A Skill!
Talent is great, but it will only get you so far. Talent is often something that comes naturally or effortlessly. A skill is the ability to do that thing exceptionally well. So, even though that thing comes naturally to you, hone it and make it a skill. You can have a talent for doing your own makeup but not be skilled at doing it in a range of styles or using the right products.

Turning your talent into a skill will often involve research, directly learning from others in that line, and/or taking online courses. Thank God for online courses. Besides those, you also have to spend more time doing that thing, doing it in new ways, and figuring out which ways work better.
A side-hustle is not a license to be disorganised. Register a small business if you need to. Have a brand identity and voice—you need this for most things. Read full article <<https://theladysroom.ng/turn-your-talent-side-hustle/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up To 25k On Weekends / First Bank & Clickatell Drive Financial Inclusion In Nigeria Using Whatsapp / What Forbes Said About The Next BITCOIN: Initiative Q. Giving Out Free 7800TK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.