Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments (18830 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / French Citizens Seeking Greener Pasture Are Welcome To Nigeria: Buhari / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by voltred(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
I can see that this buhari is very mad. Coming from someone that is always travelling for medical treatment. Mad fellow

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Cypus01: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2018
Our PRESIDENT is HIGH again.
I did not mention name ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by CioAngels(f): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
ollaxworld:
shocked

The lifeless' pix looks way lively than anyone would thought,
thanks to Bayo Omoboriowo for the photoshop.

Anyways, He is still a better-criminal compared to that Atiku.

Sincerely, Nigerians cant solve Nigeria's problem.
We need to be RECOLONIZED, maybe on a well-structured Agreement.

I am writing an article on this and I will post it soon on this Platform.
Recolonized? Yes, by sane countries and not Chinese or Indians. It will be a very big shame if Chinese.....
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
If you make home good, will they seek greener pastures abroad. Face your work! Face Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Seankay323: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
If you think you can make it in Nigeria or you can't , you are right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Elegantdiva: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
An international NGO in Enugu whose major interest is to equip youths on skill acquisition is currently running a free skill training on:
A) Fashion & Designing .
B, Make-up/Gele.
C, Basic Computing .
Morning session : 9am-12:30pm
Afternoon session: 1pm-4pm.

Duration :
Fashion & Designing is 6months
Make-up & Computer are 2months each.

Registration fee is 3000naira only. All necessary tools needed for the training will be provided for..

Address : No. 1B Niger Close beside St.Mary's Catholic Church ,Uwani,Enugu.
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by CioAngels(f): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
6pound and 20.5million naira for ear what difference is there in the amount? You people should continue to steal and hiding for the oyinbo people to take when they need it
Wicked leaders armed robbery leaders. ANINI, was a better robber who stole from the bank and sprayed it on the road for the poor to take.
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Lagzy12: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
When this man talks, i honestly wonder if he has brain with him. Very senseless and unreasonable. How will you be seeking medical attention in abroad and yet talk like this? Is this man ok? No no no I doubt your sanity mr President

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Oghenetega11: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Just negodu this wan. Pride fire!!
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
this chronic sadist is far demonic & dumber than I imagined!
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by es144000: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
And Nigerians abroad bring 20b dollars in remittances every year,this man's talk is what is hurting our pride
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by yinkeys(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
voltred:
I can see that this buhari is very mad. Coming from someone that is always travelling for medical treatment. Mad fellow
Don't mind him.
It's because Nigerians gave him a job & he's carelessly piloting the affairs of the country when he's meant to be retired that's why he can look down on Nigerians. It's just a matter of time before he becomes irrelevant.
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by immaculate1234(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
u always want to be funny I can't have someone like you as a father believe me, if even I will go far from u
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Detolanny(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Abi ko fe da fun Baba yi ni? He must be insane for uttering such statement? If he and his predecessors had done the right thing, despite the abundant resources this country has, we won't be where we are today. Anuofia!!!
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Pegzzyg(f): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mr. President, it is not your fault naa, shebi you self dey this country 24hrs, you no dey travel @ all naa undecided. You know that no matter what you'll do anything to enter back as President naa sad, you know what you'll do naaa. Nigerians are seeking greener pastures abroad, why won't they seek? How many things sincerely work in this country? Even you Mr. President, since Nigeria is in "Good-condition" in your eyes, why are you seeking health care abroad? You should stay here & let our "Great Doctors" treat you naaa. Sad thing is that you fail to see the need for infrastructural facilities in our Hospitals since you have opportunity to travel often... I weep! Sigh!! Why I dey waste my energy type self? Mstchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Ritajovy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hypocrite!!!
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by AtikuDeman: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fool, that was why you condemned the youths saying they are lazy. Let me say how you will remain in power next year.

Evil, old skeleton
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by IchBinBrait(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
ollaxworld:
shocked

The lifeless' pix looks way lively than anyone would thought,
thanks to Bayo Omoboriowo for the photoshop.

Anyways, He is still a better-criminal compared to that Atiku.

Sincerely, Nigerians cant solve Nigeria's problem.
We need to be RECOLONIZED, maybe on a well-structured Agreement.

I am writing an article on this and I will post it soon on this Platform.

Write and post quick... I enjoy reading funny articles. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by ollaxworld: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
CioAngels:
Recolonized? Yes, by sane countries and not Chinese or Indians. It will be a very big shame if Chinese.....

You are correct "Yes, by sane countries".

Have you heard of Confederal system of Government (a fine example is Senegambia).

For instance; we could make arrangement with the UK that all judicial matters relating
to money laundering be TRIED in the UK.

Since, Buhari started his anti-corruption campaign, I don't think he had successfully tried
(in the court) and punished (as pronounced by the court) an offender.

He had only exercised his power by unlawfully detaining criminals like Dasuki.

But with such an arrangement, criminals/corrupt politicians would be tried and sentenced in
the UK and trust me, our country would atleast record positive indices on that stance.

Imagine criminals like Ibori that were Jailed in the UK but was given heroic welcome in
Nigeria.

What a country!
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by pachilly6: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
sad cool BE A DMM MASTER UPGRADE YOUR CAREER OR BUSINESS WITH THIS POWERFUL DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING
shocked
Digital Marketers are in high demand. Companies, brands and businesses are spending big to advertise online and are looking for Savvy DMM professionals that can help them implement effective marketing
You will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

be blessed grin

Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by ebuka440: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
It shall not be well with this man. What has he done to remedy poverty in Nigeria. This man is shameless
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by zoedew: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mr. President will do well not to say a word on this matter because he is one reason why Nigerian citizens seek to emigrate!
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Masterclass32: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
See who is talking. The Hurter-In-Chief of our collective pride.
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by cooltola(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
If you support Sowore
Please donate at
https://www.gofundme.com/sowore2019

No amount is too small.
Re: Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
CioAngels:

skorea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged / Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft / Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.