Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Greatest Business Conference In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Greatest Business Conference In Nigeria (711 Views)

You're Invited To A 2-day Financial Conference In Lagos / Attending A Bio Diesel/jatropha Conference In Asia Nov 2012 / Attend Ict Conference In Berlin, Germany From 23rd To 26th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Business Conference In Nigeria by edge(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2007
Hello fellow nairlanders, this land will not forgive me if i do not give you this info.

It is for everyone who want to get to the next level in business.Both students and already established businessmen. its the UBC, featuring speakers lile Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbese,Gbenga Sesan, Uju Onyechere,Joshua Awesome, Mrs Nnamdi  Azikiwe(the wife of late chief Azikiwe), Prof.Chinedu Nebo (VC UNN) among others from the UK and NAIJA.

If you are a student it is a must attend

The aim is to raise the next generation of entreprenuers and business leaders that will take the economy by storm.I do not need a prophet to tell me yoy are one.

Check it up here www.ubizconference.com

for enquiries call  Obinna +447832218941(UK)   Timothy 08067998880

email   ubcnigeria@yahoo.com                  tim.ubcnigeria@yahoo.com

Take charge

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Investment In Nigeria Has Arrived. / Bidnigeria – Nigerian First Secure Online Buying And Selling Auction Platform / Laptops For Lease Or Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.