Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Meet The Most Handsome And Hard-working Male Nurse In Nigeria..( Photos ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Most Handsome And Hard-working Male Nurse In Nigeria..( Photos ) (814 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Handsome And Hard-working Male Nurse In Nigeria..( Photos ) by Davidchibex(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2018
I know some of us has been brain washed and considered male nurse irrelivant in Nigeria.we need to wake up from that nightmare.This handsome young man has break the disparities in nursing professionalism in Nigeria.His name is Omeje Malachy Chibueze and hails from Enugu state Nigeria.I could not get rid of his popular saying"Save a life your a hero,save hundred lives you are a nurse"Nurse Malachy as he was popularly called has every characters that define the qaulities of a good nurse.He is currently working as a staff nurse in Akulue Memorial Hospital in Nsukka,Enugu state.One nice thing concerning him is that he is not only hard working but very humble and proud of his profession.He said that some times,some patient would be calling him Doc,,,Doc,,,! and he well tell them "please I'm not a Doctor I'm a nurse call me nurse"His profession is his piriority with regardless of the fact on how people consider the position of a male nurse in our country Nigeria.He is very humble and smart..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Lifeless Body Found At Garrison PH / For Gynecological Diseases And Infection / Heartbreaking Video Of A Baby Infected With Coronavirus In Wuhan, China (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.