Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buy Goods And Services At Cheaper Prices As Student In Any Nigerian Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buy Goods And Services At Cheaper Prices As Student In Any Nigerian Institution (260 Views)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Students And Teachers Ran For Their Lives As Student Detonated Teargar In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Goods And Services At Cheaper Prices As Student In Any Nigerian Institution by zubinike(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2018
What We Do: We provide our student members access to purchase any goods and service they need at "student prices" and offer (through financial literacy education) investment opportuinities using their savings.

Our Goal Is To Enable Students Thrive Academically.

Registration Is Absolutely Free.!!! All To Do, Be A Student Of Any Nigerian University With Valid I.D Card.
-visit Www.Campuscredit.Coop
-click On Register Or Join
-fill Up The Form, Wont Take Up To 2 Minute
-afta Registration, Kindly Send An Email To Zubinike@yahoo.Com Or A Text Message To 07038839641 with details of your registration
Name,email,school,dept,phone Number,matric No.
If There Be Any Question, Kindly Email Me Or Text Chat Me Up With The Above Email And Phone Number.

Cc: Lalasticlala Kindly Move To Fp, So That Nigerian Students Will Be Informed, To Help Them Save More, Thrive More Academically,also Buy Quality Goods At Cheaper Prices From Their Campuses.

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps You Need To Take To Successfully Apply For An MBA In 2019 / How To Manage And Stop A Habit / Don Jazzy’s Dad Graduates From Dundalk Institute After Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.