Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Lawyers And Businessmen, I Need Your Opinion. Let's Talk! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers And Businessmen, I Need Your Opinion. Let's Talk! (229 Views)

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Opinion: Let’s Tell Arthur Eze The Inconvenient Truth. / Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers And Businessmen, I Need Your Opinion. Let's Talk! by TopDogNaija(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2018
Hello my dear nairalanders, I've got an issue I'd like us to address in this forum. I need good lawyers and businessmen to participate in this discussion.
Okay, with that said: I have an innovative idea thats worth a fortune but I don't have the technical know-how and the resources to implement my idea. An idea in its raw state is nothing until it becomes a reality. So in this regard, I want to partner with a programmer with the skills to implement my idea. I'm a fresh graduate of the university of Ilorin in history education and my business idea is inline with programming. Problem is I've got little knowledge about programming but I can partner with an expert in the programming field.
So the issue is this, how do I secure my business idea from my partner. I cant partner with a programmer without revealing my entire business plan to him, but we leave in a monopolistic world. There's a great chance of the programmer sidelining me and stealing my idea. Now my questions are:
1. Is there some sought of legal agreement we can reach before handing over my business plan?
2. If yes, how do I go about it?
3. What are the prerequisites I need to seal an agreement?

In my opinion, I think reaching an agreement that solicits the business to me is the best move to take before sharing my idea with anyone. Lawyers and businessmen, what's your take on this matter?
Re: Lawyers And Businessmen, I Need Your Opinion. Let's Talk! by springer: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2018
Lawyers opinion is a professional view, not always for free or public.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers And Businessmen, I Need Your Opinion. Let's Talk! by TopDogNaija(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Yes, I know but I just need to know how to go about partnering with someone on a safe ground without haven to risk losing my business.

(1) (Reply)

#assurance2019: Ovia Agog As PDP Rep Member ,omosede Commisions /inaugurate Rura / Buhari Reiterates Commitment To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency / PDP Presidential Primaries And Choice Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.