Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Airtel: My Phone’s Wifi With Airtel Data Cannot Open Webpages Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel: My Phone’s Wifi With Airtel Data Cannot Open Webpages Again (580 Views)

What Happened To Airtel My Area? / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel: My Phone’s Wifi With Airtel Data Cannot Open Webpages Again by ican2020: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2018
For more than 35 days I have been using Airtel data package on my PC with my phone’s Tethering & Portable Hotspot.

It has been working well and I heave a sigh of relief that after the past months of GLO & 9Mobile persistent scamming, I can now relax and enjoy my money at last but the event of yesterday and today has almost dash my hope.

My Airtel data was due to expire today, but I recharge yesterday when I saw that it was not working and after recharging, the situation remained the same.

Whenever I connect my PC to the Wifi of my phone, I will see connected, the wireless bar also confirms network access whenever I place my cursor on it, but all attempts to open webpages ever since failed.

What should I do.
I need help fast
Re: Airtel: My Phone’s Wifi With Airtel Data Cannot Open Webpages Again by Donndino: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
ican2020:
For more than 35 days I have been using Airtel data package on my PC with my phone’s Tethering & Portable Hotspot.

It has been working well and I heave a sigh of relief that after the past months of GLO & 9Mobile persistent scamming, I can now relax and enjoy my money at last but the event of yesterday and today has almost dash my hope.

My Airtel data was due to expire today, but I recharge yesterday when I saw that it was not working and after recharging, the situation remained the same.

Whenever I connect my PC to the Wifi of my phone, I will see connected, the wireless bar also confirms network access whenever I place my cursor on it, but all attempts to open webpages ever since failed.

What should I do.
I need help fast
If you can browse on your phone but can't browse on the PC, go to the PC settings, reset network settings and restart the PC. Then try connecting the hotspot again.
Re: Airtel: My Phone’s Wifi With Airtel Data Cannot Open Webpages Again by Sutty(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Donndino:

If you can browse on your phone but can't browse on the PC, go to the PC settings, reset network settings and restart the PC. Then try connecting the hotspot again.

I have done all these. I'm using a Motorola droid turbo. The problem with my hotspot just came up yesterday. My iPad can't connect but my PC will connect then say "no internet access". It's really stressing me out. Help.
cry
Re: Airtel: My Phone’s Wifi With Airtel Data Cannot Open Webpages Again by Sutty(m): 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
ican2020:

What should I do.
I need help fast

Same problem. I'm using a Motorola droid turbo. The problem with my hotspot just came up yesterday. My iPad can't connect but my PC will connect then say "no internet access". It's really stressing me out. Help.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Midnight Plan / Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Phone With 48MP Camera / 9mobile Free 1.5GB Or 2GB Data From Samsung Members Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.