Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) (25239 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Whats he doing with this dirty panties?
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Oreofepeters:
pervert, wetin he wan do with the pants?

Smelling them one after the other I guess..
lol my niqqa hw u tk sabi
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
he needs a vagina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Morale of story: Stay away from Xvideos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Feranmi2000: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Finally finally.... ;DFinally finally....
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by kerry57: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wetin dey follow this guy dey beyond his comprehension. Do u know how many spirits? That is inside those diff panties wet him dey carry about? That guy can never be normal again, I rest my case as far as say Na for Zimbabwe
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
What an Iberiberistic hediot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by edgeP(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be pardoned.
Most of us are guilty of this

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Yusuf Buhari's younger brother
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be pardoned.
Most of us are guilty of this.

The stench from Aunty Rokiatu's panties used to be a source of inspiration to me.

OMG grin
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by segebase(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
zzzz
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by segebase(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
zz
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
come here cum steal afonja girl pant... the smell that wee kill u ehn
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be pardoned.

The stench from Aunty Rokiatu's panties used to be a source of inspiration to me while the thrill from the fear of being caught sniffing them brought multiple orgasms to my humble soul.

Lawd ha mercy.

Even psychologist won't have a description of your thought pattern
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by xandercage1: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be pardoned.

The stench from Aunty Rokiatu's panties used to be a source of inspiration to me while the thrill from the fear of being caught sniffing them brought multiple orgasms to my humble soul.

This dude is becoming crazy day by day
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by meettosin87(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
We provide you with business solutions that works to improve your sales and marketing with targeted database,increase brand awareness and positioning, talk to us today
call ,08169414001,08138400887,whatsapp 08124884650 email banssms14@yahoo.com
twitter @banssms14, www.bansmsg.com
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be pardoned.

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Groovenaija360:
A randy male Zimbabwean student at the Midlands State University has been arrested for stealing panties from the washing lines of female students.

The Police were called to a house in Nehosho, a neighborhood of Gweru popular with students, on Sunday after two female students reported the bizarre incident.

Police raided Prince Danda’s room and found him with a stash of women’s underwear.

Police were able to locate the owners of four pairs, belonging to the two female students who saw him take their panties.

Danda, a journalism student, was arrested and is due to appear before a Gweru magistrate on Tuesday, charged with theft.

Sources at the university told ZimLive the two students told police that after they had confronted Danda, he still went ahead and took the panties.

“He told the two girls that he was going to do something to the panties and when he’s done, they will both want to sleep with him and they won’t be able to turn down his advances,” said a fellow student familiar with the matter.

Another source says Danda was asked by the police why he steals panties and his response was that he uses them for masturbation.

On his Facebook page, there is evidence that Danda regularly entertains sexual thoughts.

In September and November last year, he posted passages from Eleven Minutes, a 2003 novel by Brazilian novelist Paulo Coelho that recounts the experiences of a young Brazilian pr0stitute and her journey to self-realisation through se_xual experience.

A passage from the book he quoted in September said: “After a while, she began to enter a kind of paradise, the feelings grew in intensity, until she noticed that she could no longer see or hear clearly, everything appeared to be tinged with yellow, and then she moaned with pleasure and had her first orgasm. Orgasm! It was like floating up to heaven and then parachuting slowly down to earth again…”

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-zimbabwean-male-student-arrested-for-stealing-womens-panties-photos/

rotten egg + rotten potato + rotten soya milk
mix these stench of these three things together
that's what a woman's pant smells of

the poor bastard needs help
and MFM attention cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Dollabiz: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by ethankareem(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
So someone can`°•.¸ not find a new hubby?
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by condomuser: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2018

They should remove his trouser to make sure he is not wearing one of the pants already>

Groovenaija360:
A randy male Zimbabwean student at the Midlands State University has been arrested for stealing panties from the washing lines of female students.

The Police were called to a house in Nehosho, a neighborhood of Gweru popular with students, on Sunday after two female students reported the bizarre incident.

Police raided Prince Danda’s room and found him with a stash of women’s underwear.

Police were able to locate the owners of four pairs, belonging to the two female students who saw him take their panties.

Danda, a journalism student, was arrested and is due to appear before a Gweru magistrate on Tuesday, charged with theft.

Sources at the university told ZimLive the two students told police that after they had confronted Danda, he still went ahead and took the panties.

“He told the two girls that he was going to do something to the panties and when he’s done, they will both want to sleep with him and they won’t be able to turn down his advances,” said a fellow student familiar with the matter.

Another source says Danda was asked by the police why he steals panties and his response was that he uses them for masturbation.

On his Facebook page, there is evidence that Danda regularly entertains sexual thoughts.

In September and November last year, he posted passages from Eleven Minutes, a 2003 novel by Brazilian novelist Paulo Coelho that recounts the experiences of a young Brazilian pr0stitute and her journey to self-realisation through se_xual experience.

A passage from the book he quoted in September said: “After a while, she began to enter a kind of paradise, the feelings grew in intensity, until she noticed that she could no longer see or hear clearly, everything appeared to be tinged with yellow, and then she moaned with pleasure and had her first orgasm. Orgasm! It was like floating up to heaven and then parachuting slowly down to earth again…”

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-zimbabwean-male-student-arrested-for-stealing-womens-panties-photos/
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Mistadora01(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
I no see G string there

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by aguiyi2: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be pardoned.

You are simply incorrigible.
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
PierreAbutu:

rotten egg + rotten potato + rotten soya milk
mix these stench of these three things together
that's what a woman's pant smells of

the poor bastard needs help
and MFM attention cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin you are really good at smelling women's panties
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Groovenaija360:

grin grin you are really good at smelling women's panties

Tis not ma fault ooo
I love being versatile
That's d scientific equation....... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
rapist na how them start before you know, hin dey invite person teen girl to lick sweet for hin house.
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Howell: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
This handsome boy
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hmmmm, he has hidden agenda.
Re: Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times / Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta / Police Arrest Fake Recharge Cards Printers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.