Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma (51163 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by mitcheldaniela5(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
1million in Ninety places. If I earn 1Million Naira as monthly salary, it will take me 90Months(7years, 5Months) to buy such amount of witch watch.
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Aykush(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Vanity sad

e no go beta for vanity undecided
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Hollamie007: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
lonelydora:
When you love someone, you can do anything for her

Did he buy it for her undecided undecided
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by bybynd: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
na the shipping price to Nigeria make the wrist watch dear so abi another item follow the watch?... if na only that watch b that price, it better tell us d time Davido uncle go become Gov of Osun
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by highness25(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
TunezBlog:

The DMW boss went for simple and classy instead of his usual flashy taste, for his latest jewelry. He opted for a Blue leather Franc Vila timepiece worth about 90million naira which he was snapphtml
rocking in loved up selfies with famous girlfriend, Chioma.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/davido-flaunts-new-90million-naira.html
Fallacy
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Ritajovy(f): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
For a time piece?? shocked shocked shocked

This reminds me of the movie titled In time.
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by EmekaBlue(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
But he hasn't bought it yet from d screenshot.

Na so he go use una head dey play kpakpangolo
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by MENTORCH(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
I pity any celebrity that shows off fake stuff and fake live, When you can’t keep up it will be obvious. Someone like 2face now he doesn’t show of so nobody is expecting anything from him, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have too much money.
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by wisebrains: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
I hope this guy doesn't end up broke in the likes of 50cents, Mike Tyson, SSP,Allen Iverson etc..
Blackman and materialistic mindset
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ElRapido: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
mitcheldaniela5:
1million in Ninety places. If I earn 1Million Naira as monthly salary, it will take me 90Months(7years, 5Months) to buy such amount of witch watch.

It'll take you far more than 7years. You pay tithe, school fees, pay for this, pay for that. Before you know, na only 600k remain per month.
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ElRapido: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
wisdom4today:
Don't just envy the rich, you too can make your own money and get even wealthier if you can learn and apply wealth creation principles.

See 17 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO BECOME WEALTHIER THAN DAVIDO IN FEW YEARS.

Coming from someone that can't boast of 5M in the account.
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
90million ko !
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
I'm calling this BS just like I called BS on his claim to have bought a private jet...which I turned out later to be right. These celebrities think we are all maga's.
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Agugbadin: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jenefa1:
Boom.... Money is speaking

That's why blood money rituals is on the increase
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Adakintroy: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
ifymadu:
All that glitters is not gold, stay focused and don’t be deceived by social media wealth, all shows. The same artist had it on social media a while back that he bought a private jet only to end up being false. It’s good to appreciate wealth but people should not be carried away by what they see. The secret to happiness is to be hardworking and contented with the much you have, money does not bring happiness. No insults, these are just my personal views.

God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Adakintroy: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
This boy act like poor deprived kid that came into wealth. Not one that had been in it Long time.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Deceiving lazy youths since he was born!
since o !

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Edusouls(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
No be only 90million but,150million..fakers everywhere..
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ArcGibson(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fake news
Fake life
Fake money
Fake OBO

No be other day in talk say in buy plane which he later come out dey talk say no be in get am o
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by WarriAproko: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ona believe say him buy rubber watch 90million abi. The watch go check wen person go die
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Kelvin1019: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Na lie jooor celebrity and or op hype the price.
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by almakiyyun(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Davido and lie Muhammed, who lie pass?
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ifymadu: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Adakintroy:

God bless you brother.
God bless you too
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Harrynight(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
shocked

How person take 90m buy ordinary wristwatch cry

God pick ma call mbok
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by JoshMedia: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
ifymadu:
All that glitters is not gold, stay focused and don’t be deceived by social media wealth, all shows. The same artist had it on social media a while back that he bought a private jet only to end up being false. It’s good to appreciate wealth but people should not be carried away by what they see. The secret to happiness is to be hardworking and contented with the much you have, money does not bring happiness. No insults, these are just my personal views.
and that a good view!
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Mistadora01(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
adeife19:
you done start ur fake life again bro davido

Please how fake is his life? Is it that d money he claims he has is a lie that he's very poor or the picture with d watch in his wrist was Photoshop or he did a plastic surgery?
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
meanwhile lots of people in his village are hungry
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ifymadu: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
JoshMedia:

and that a good view!
Thanks
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by delpee(f): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
That's why someone said blacks are still slaves ...in the mind. A nation that has billionaires buying outrageously priced designer wear and yet goes cap in hand begging for foreign aid..Hmmm.

We have a very long way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Joins Empire Season IV Cast / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.