Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Please Matured Advice (fulltime Or Part-time) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Matured Advice (fulltime Or Part-time) (205 Views)

Polyibadan Admission Into Fulltime Nd And Hnd For 2018/2019 Academic Session / Any Hope Of Fulltime For HND With Pass Result In ND?? / Ilaro Poly 2017/2018 Fulltime Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Matured Advice (fulltime Or Part-time) by Dalmida: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please forgive any mistake in my spellings or sentences. I joined this forum in order to seek for sincere opinions and advice. I attended a polytechnic couple of years ago where i obtained a National diploma certificate. during that period i was working in a manufacturing company where i did permanent night shift which gave me time to run my National Diploma program full time and i was able to self sponsor my education during that period of time. unfortunately the permanent night shift was scraped due to some unavoidable reasons and i have been transferred to morning duty 8am -6pm. presently, i want to further my education but, i have to make a choice between attending a full time HND program for two years with my present job at stake or attend a part-time program at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) 200Level without risking my present Job though not the course of my interest. I am confused please i need your suggestions and advice. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Admission Placements Into Any Nigerian University Without Jamb / University Of Applied Sciences MA Scholarships In Germany 2019 / Best Project Topics In Business Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.