Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

OK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OK (636 Views)

Nairaland -- Am Happy ok / Is Buhari Really Ok? Check Out This Photo And Judge / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OK by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2010
So promoting Biafra is now "illegal acts", according to Nairaland owner and his crew? - see their Rule 9!

SMH for Black people.

Biafra means Freedom!
Re: OK by jamace(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2010
Which state of emergency? With all the looting of treasury by our so-call leaders and the helplessness of EFCC, is it not time to declare a state of emergency on Nigeria government?
Re: OK by Marymos: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2010
The kidnapping issues in the south East is becoming something else.Is hard time FG should take drastic step about it.I concure with the senate president.I dont just know what state Governors are doing concerning sensitive issue like this.They will just set down and wait for the federal government to do everything for them.
Some this south east people are just unserious set of people that don't want to work or do anything but want to eat most especially Rivers state.I was in River before but believe me u i will not want want to have anything to do with that state.Their reasoning ability there is something else.They look at things from only one direction.This is where the NORTH is far better.Have u heard of kidnapping cases in the North th Way is happening in the south east?If it would have been the North that have just quarter of the resources of the south east,the north by now would have been like London.Come and see the way contractors are frustrated in the south east even when the project they are embarking upon is for the development of the state.They are series of development projected that has already been frustrated by the indigens of that area.GOD HELP SOUTH EAST.
Re: OK by redsun(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2010
Nigerian leaders want to eat their cakes and have it.They think they will have peace in their country homes built with blood money of suffering,dying and dead nigerians,
Re: OK by oderemo(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2010
If the federal government can declare a state of emergency in the power sector to get power back, it should as well declare a state of emergency in all these areas where we have armed robbery and kidnapping,” said Mark.
the same guy reported bigstouting and fleyjoying with ibori in south africa lately.
what of state emergency on looters and looted moni
Re: OK by redsun(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2010
ode remo:

the same guy reported bigstouting and fleyjoying with ibori in south africa lately.
what of state emergency on looters and looted moni

He is the legitimate head of house of hoodlums(nigerian senate) and he wants to tackle the petty street hoodlums.It is like demons trying the cast away demons.Here is the usefulness of the bible again but my people wont see it as it is,they want god to come down from heaven to show them who their enemies are and tackle their enemies for them.

Nigerian leaders are like predators(lions) while the people are preys(antelope)If the prey is not smart and agile enough,of course the predator is going to eat it for a meal.That is the situation in nigeria,eat or be eaten or be an elephant,a passive,capable and non predatory giant.
Re: OK by anonimi: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
why did he not declare state of emergency on telecomms sector when he was military minister of communications
rather he said telephone was not for the poor.
anyway we are too docile to ask for our rights and they know it hence they give us BS everytime and we smile.- suffering & smiling.
Re: OK by MrFire: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2010
Marymos:

The kidnapping issues in the south East is becoming something else.Is hard time FG should take drastic step about it.I concure with the senate president.I dont just know what state Governors are doing concerning sensitive issue like this.They will just set down and wait for the federal government to do everything for them.
Some this south east people are just unserious set of people that don't want to work or do anything but want to eat most especially Rivers state.I was in River before but believe me u i will not want want to have anything to do with that state.Their reasoning ability there is something else.They look at things from only one direction.This is where the NORTH is far better.Have u heard of kidnapping cases in the North th Way is happening in the south east?If it would have been the North that have just quarter of the resources of the south east,the north by now would have been like London.Come and see the way contractors are frustrated in the south east even when the project they are embarking upon is for the development of the state.They are series of development projected that has already been frustrated by the indigens of that area.GOD HELP SOUTH EAST.

Ignoramus! Who told you there is no kidnapping in the North? I guess this is your first time on the net. Everybody except you knows about Lulu's mother kidnapped in Kogi, the Kano business man kidnapped last week in Kano, the Jiagawa govt official kidnapped a few months ago, plus others we have also read. The North may not have the resources the south has (which actually is not true), but they have been managing the resources for more than 35 years of Nigeria's 50 years of independence. What did we get from their management?
Re: OK by Ehoi: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2010
With this new product kidnapping will become a thing of the past.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-479569.0.html
Re: OK by agitator: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
Marymos:

Rivers State is not in South East
Re: OK by Marymos: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
The issue here is on kidnapping whether in the north,south-south,west etc.It is a bad thing we should all frown at.We know that our leaders have failed us but we should look for a better way to solve our problem.Even if there are cases of kidnapping in the north,is incomparable compare to what we have in other part of the country.We should all frown at the menace no matter what.Lets put sentiment aside.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 50: Acn Asks Fg To Withdraw ‘beggarly’ Letter For N401m ! / Selfish Individuals Imposed Obasanjo In 1999 – Bamaiyi ! / What Virtual Nigeria Says About Real Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.