Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan (505 Views)

LAK Jimoh: “O To Ge’’ - How I Originated Campaign Slogan That Dethroned Saraki / Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by SarkinYarki: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
It's on record that Buhari rode to power on the "change slogan" a slogan which worked and Nigerians keyed because every sane Nigerian desired positive change in the way the country was being run ..Over 3 years down the line and months away from another election I have noticed the president handlers have not been able to coin an election slogan to follow up the past one ..like Donald Trump whose pioneer campaign slogan was Make America Great Again and now after a quite successful first term the follow up Slogan is now "Keep America Great " .. When it comes to Buhari it seems finding a suitable follow up slogan to his pioneer Change has become a tall order for his handlers they can't use change obviously neither can they use a slogan like Consolidation because people will ask consolidate what?

I know there are very creative and brilliant wordsters here on Naira land so I challenge anyone to suggest a suitable slogan for Buharis 2019 campaigns because I can't think of any that will work for him right now ..

Please drop your suggested slogan below ..thank you

1 Like

Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by SarkinYarki: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please help Buhari with campaign slogan

1 Like

Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by godfatherx: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Since we couldn't achieve the "change" promised and APC and Buhari administration has spent the past 3 years blaming others, I want to suggest this slogan.
"BUHARI 2019 - LET THE BLAME GAME CONTINUE"

1 Like

Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by SarkinYarki: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
godfatherx:
Since we couldn't achieve the "change" promised and APC and Buhari administration has spent the past 3 years blaming others, I want to suggest this slogan.
"BUHARI 2019 - LET THE BLAME GAME CONTINUE"

Excellent cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
APC!!! We failed, allow us to repeat!!
Or
APC!!! Greater change chain coming angry grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
APC - Life and Hope.

1 Like

Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by SarkinYarki: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Amitez:
APC!!! We failed, allow us to repeat!!
Or
APC!!! Greater change chain coming angry grin grin angry

REPEAT 2019 grin grin
Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by chicoMX(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari 2019- LONG WALK TO DAURA!!
Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by omoharry(f): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Keep the change..It look like a nice slogan. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
"We will"
Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by EmirAbj: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
BubuDaura
Re: Challenge :help President Buhari With A Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
'Kill Corruption '

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Pardon: Is Nnamdi Kanu Now A Unity Beggar? / Nnamdi Kanu To Address 'world Press Conference' From Jerusalem 'within 24 Hours' / Witness Disowns Exhibit At Ekiti Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.