Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement (54475 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by PHILipu1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wahala90:
s
God forbid

6 Likes

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Impeach him, useless man.
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by jollof4all: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Trouble1:
It’s only a matter of time before Sarathief lose all the relevance he’s got .
look at dis one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by spafu(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Trouble1:
It’s only a matter of time before Sarathief lose all the relevance he’s got .

I have said it before, I will say it again, nairaland have been infiltrated by robot controlled monikers that's been programmed to always oppose PDP in any thread. This monikers are not human.
Its high time human test is introduced on nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by mildflame: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
futuregovernor:
Akpabio is a boy in politics....,Saraki is a father. In Akwa Ibom politic,Akpabio is no longer useful. Only the Yoruba Muslim will argue with me

only MUMU will say things like this

1 Like

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
GreenMavro:
Click LIKE for Saraki and Share for Akpabio
just curious, does nairaland pay royalties for likes? why do you guys seek likes this much?

3 Likes

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by DogmaNation: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Looters! angry angry
That governor from Kano must be a saint? Anuewu!

4 Likes

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by Ripama: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why should Saraki denied him freedom to express concerns. After all, they are both defectors.

1 Like

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by ElRapido: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wahala90:
s
How much were you paid to design this rubbish?
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by GSA01: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
So Akpabio does not have the right to contribute on any matter again in the senate house, because he left PDP to APC, (Changed his seat) ..Saraki style of Politics is totally wrong, House business is supreme to Party politics....

2 Likes

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by able20(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:
APC with Violence and Death are like 5&6.

The evil spirits of APC have possessed Akpabio to the extent he's now willing to burn his state down in the name of delivering votes for the dullard in 2019.
Saraki has the solution for rascals. I trust him even the chief Agbero of Lagos couldn't wrestle with him.

6 Likes

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by laffwitmi: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Yoruba muslim? Well is a win win for yoruba muslim either in apc or pdp . Either Buhari or Atiku wins, dey there dey shout yoruba muslim...Muslim will rule this country till eternity.....So is a win win for yoruba muslim grin grin grin
futuregovernor:
Akpabio is a boy in politics....,Saraki is a father. In Akwa Ibom politic,Akpabio is no longer useful. Only the Yoruba Muslim will argue with me
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chai since Akpabio decamped to APC ,he lost his voice and relevance..

3 Likes

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by edemsimeon: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
AKPABIO NEED TO BE CHECKED
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by edemsimeon: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Terrorist has successfully mess with these animals.

Let zoo politicians kill themselves.
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by fuckipobs: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Last night When Ahmed Musa a Northerner refused to be selfish and passed the ball to Igalo Odion a southerner to score the first goal of the game against Libya some idiot Igbos called him mumu, because he choose to be selfless. But God the best of planner's rewarded Ahmed Musa with an assist from Igalo, the Igbos pigs still called Igalo a mumu for giving hausa boy goal to score, God still rewarded Igalo for doing the right thing. God will reward Akpabio with something better than being a tribal leader when he was among the Igbos, now that he has done the right thing. Watch and see miracle from God, Igbos do the right thing like Igalo Odion.
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by akeentech(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
highness25:
Senate don turn clash of the Titans. I de sit down look
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by PStacks(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
This Nigeria no go contain us if PDP try any nonsense.

I have decided not to disturb myself because something tells me Atiku is secretly working for Buhari.

meanwhile Akpabio for just help me break Saraki Head
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by Felixv: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Irrespective of party affiliation how we can afford to pay these thugs over 20 million naira a month still baffles me.

Yet the citizens still praise them

Saraki probably takes home over 50m with a retinue of security aids.

W
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by Ripama: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
We should try to create a picture of what would be the state of Nigeria had PDP won 2015 general election and continued their looting.
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by Tareq1105: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:

The evil spirits of APC have possessed Akpabio to the extent he's now willing to burn his state down in the name of delivering votes for the dullard in 2019.

You need to format your brains
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by michoim(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
PDP and their evil ways
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by nelcliff(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:

You are very correct my man. When Akpabio was the Governor there were series of killing season films.. But ever since he left the seat we are now enjoying much more of peace..

He has return again with his formal deputy IN the person of Nsima Ekere to cause more havoc to Akwa Ibom people.

I know our living God won't give them that chance to perpetuate their evil. Amen

1 Like

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by mfm04622: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
I'm sure you didn't read.

When Akpabio is done shouting, he'll still address @Bukola Saraki as "Your honour". grin

Did you read? I doubt you did! Or are you telling me Saraki is right in preventing a Senator from contributing on the floor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by sadeola(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:

can you please read again and comment on the topic.
Re: Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement by searchlight: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
PStacks:
This Nigeria no go contain us if PDP try any nonsense.

I have decided not to disturb myself because something tells me Atiku is secretly working for Buhari.

meanwhile Akpabio for just help me break Saraki Head
as impeachment no work na to break en head be sure bet? zombies will never change

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States / More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.