Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

OK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OK (979 Views)

Nairaland -- Am Happy ok / Is Buhari Really Ok? Check Out This Photo And Judge / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OK by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2010
So promoting Biafra is now "illegal acts", according to Nairaland owner and his crew? - see their Rule 9!

SMH for Black people.

Biafra means Freedom!
Re: OK by aru11: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2010
Abia State has been Liberated from the self glorified criminals of Igbere Dynasty.

T A Orji is a leader loved by his people
Re: OK by macjive01: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2010
@poster it's obvious d writer is a political blogger, no doubt T. orji has seemlying won a fight with the kalu's but I ask you do u expect the electorate to vote T.A orji base of this belittling tale.

As a governor is it nt a shame that I have/ about to b had if he doesn't wake up, a governor that it took 3yrs 7months to understand he is meant to served the masses and not to lick orji Uzor Kalu's mothers A.ss hole? Licking a 69 yrs old backside for close over 3yrs b4 it done on him that that ass is nasty.

T.orji Tell us why shud we vote for you?
And ur answer shudnt b that: "yes vote for me because I am the incumbent". An incumbent that hasn't lifted even a single non-family and non-top party stalwarts out of crushing abject poverty.

An incumbent that sit ideal and watches her citizens live in squalid squalors that befits only the rodents.

An incumbent that , T.orji seems to b a Gud man but,

Why does it have to be you?
Let the answer not b :" yes becos I fought orji Uzor Kalu and has won for now!

What plans do u hv to move the state forward?
Let's nt hear that I will build road, build regional water tank scheme, renovate 12 primary n secondary school, repair 14 health Center-becos health is life. Build more Market stall in ariara- nt minding it's over crowded as it is. Add 4 new police station in selected LGA. Provide tricycle to provide employment.

T.ORJI!!! Folks re now a lot more wiser
We need detailed definition and analysis of how you intend to lift the state up, project cost- benefit/priority ratios and how you intend to reconcile ur ideas with the states budget. !!!!!

Why does it feel like I want to shout, cry for mysef abi Na for Nigeria!
why can young pple with Gud progressive ideas not tapped into governance, nt necessary b a governor but how abt an adviser?
Commisioner?
God Pleasesssss, don't let us die with our ideas unrevealed!!!
Re: OK by egift(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2010
But in what way is Theodore Orji better than Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu?
Re: OK by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2010
U said it all. Eachtime Abia state is mentioned, i feel so much pain. Im from Abia and d state has been hijacked by touts starting from d office of d governor down to d counselors are all occupied by touts. Decent indigens of Abia state like my humble self do not and will nt reside in d state. There, lawlessness is d in thing there, civility has been relegated expecially in Aba which is more like kingston in jamaica were crime of all sort is viewed as a white colar job. Ur reasoning processes can nvr be d same again if u stay jst a 9t in aba. The present okija shrine graduant governor was d SSG to Orji Uzor kalu loothing administration and has been a part of dis malady and a beneficiary of d looting mechnism instituted by his boss Orji. He was made a governor because he has been a part of dis RICO GOVERMENT and even took an oat to protect d looting arrangement at d shrine. He has been so faithful to dis course only to find out that he has done nothing 4 3.1/2 yrs as a governor and will nt be returned for a 2nd term. He sort for a political solution by decamping to PDP Were GJE promised him of 2nd term because they PDP controls d rigging mechinery because if there is a free election, he T.A ORJI will nt win but will also be stoned to death. Nw he is weeping up sentiments tryn so hard to disassociate himslv frm all d ills he and his gang has done to my people who inturn are disillusioned at d moment. Dis is what u get when u get careless with ur heritage, u pave way for nonentities to lay hold of governance & desecreat d whole place. If our votes were to count, T.A ORJI will be history at d polls. He is fit for execution along d entire Orji Kalu's families. I recomend total anihilation for all political elites from Abia state both at d federal or state level or even in an opposition party. They are all thieves. No appologies and dont ask me y cos a trip to Abia expecially Aba will force tears out of ur eyes. D place is a jungle and d People in it act like animals &d political class r nothing bt BEAST

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Join Issues With Obasanjo – Ibb / The Best Nigerian Political Ad Campaign So Far / Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.