Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Tstv's CEO On The Run. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tstv's CEO On The Run. (554 Views)

How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order / Our CEO On A Job Supervision Task Today / Interview With Beeptool CEO On Cheap Call & Remittance Service Of The Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tstv's CEO On The Run. by jawd20: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
TSTV's CEO Bright Echefu seems to be on the run with no meaningful execution of all their mouth watering features promised to Nigerians even after over a year of their proposed launch. A protest was held
to initiate refunds of millions of Naira to investors/ super dealers.
One of the protester, Oforkansi Oti had this to say:
"TSTV Africa is a fraudulent company that has defrauded tens of innocent super dealer of hundreds of millions of naira. Their CEO Bright Echefu is a rogue and has gone into hiding. Please, let's keep retweeting because Bright is still collecting people's money"

Re: Tstv's CEO On The Run. by jawd20: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
We truly believed this was going to be a great project. Well, guess we were wrong there
Re: Tstv's CEO On The Run. by LamarJR(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hahahahabah my nigga don chop bribe lock launch of tstv. Lmao
Re: Tstv's CEO On The Run. by ciscoxx(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
So the guy smart?
Re: Tstv's CEO On The Run. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Still enjoying my newly purchased startimes Combo
Re: Tstv's CEO On The Run. by Okwori12(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mine is working wella

(1) (Reply)

How Adire Heritage Festival 2018 In Lagos Will Positively Impact Your Business / Cow Bones And Horns Available / Make 30k - 80k Monthly Taking Surveys,easiest Money Making Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.