Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React (43285 Views)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by franchasng: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
guy we know sey u worwor no need pouring ur insecurities here...and for saying mikel is richer than the whole nigerian artistes you need brain transplant
Yes o, but thank God say my pocket no worwor too shocked cheesy cheesy

Gigolo spotted shocked grin
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mekanus:
I have a sexier body than this, but there is no need showing it off, na money first grin

Is that your name...mekANUS...?

Pls don’t show it off, with such name, Bobrisky go dey rush you.
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by Burgerlomo: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
I'm patiently waiting for Mr Ibu to do the same cool
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by Yewandequeen(f): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
highchief1:
god bless ur will see ur children’s children
amen
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by darlenese(f): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:
this inferior Anambra man

shiooor
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by samisj4real(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:
If you are a guy, don’t allow low self esteem put you up with misplaced priorities,

Go look for money to take care of bills and responsibilities first
how about me that posses the two you're talking about?
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by WebSurfer(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
samisj4real:
how about me that posses the two you're talking about?
Make more money
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
lefulefu:
oya oo oyindidi,Babyforver,MariaLavina come an chop oo b4 dis babe wey i quote chop everytin comotcheesy.
I nor dey chop o,just dey admire wetin God create on sunday tongue
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
He bleeps only most beautiful girls

He is now searching for the third most beautiful girl that will be baby mama number 3
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
LadyAimy:
Him just dey there
ehn

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
frozen70:
He bleeps only most beautiful girls

He is now searching for the third most beautiful girl that will be baby mama number 3

u mean he has only two baby mamas sad?
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by LadyAimy: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
lefulefu:

ehn
Yes, him just dey there
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by MarieSucre(f): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Omo see his flawless abs. Fine guy no pimple.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by oluking: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
mic08143311222:

This is how Enugu state people were sacrificed
Guy you are sick. I will
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by oluking: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
mic08143311222:

This is how Enugu state people were sacrificed
Guy you are sick.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by IloveToMess: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
tiger28:
Toooo IGBOTIC! LOCAL boy!
If only you were given just one chance to look gorgeously IGBOTIC as Flavour i'm sure all those girls dumping your ass left right center wouldn't cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by Aladdin1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
wetin be this? wetin this one come mean? person papa wear pant for internet dey disgrace im self for public!
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by safarigirl(f): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
franchasng:
Flavor is still growing up sha.

2face never did all these boyish stuff yet he commanded the highest number of women more than any other living Nigerian entertainer.

What about Don Jazzy, even Jay Z of all don't do all these fine boy forming at his age.

Flavor leave this swag stuff for young artistes and focus on producing more hit songs to make more money.

Mikel Obi don't do this boyish stuff yet he is freaking richer than you and the entire Nigerian music industry.

Anyway, whenever u see a guy so fixated on looking handsome and always flaunting his looks, take it or leave it, he has little or nothing to offer undecided
please, say what you know.

David Beckham and C Ronaldo always flaunt their looks and they have more to offer than all these ugly men you are using to compare to Flavour. Please, which looks do Jay Z and Don Jazzy have? How can you flaunt what you don't have?

How many beauty queens did Tu Face control? He doesn't have one beautiful woman in his harem and you want to compare him to Flavour that impregnated two women, the likes of which Tu face no fit toast sef.

Peopoe are different, so, it is best if you stop comparing. Just because you have some insecurities, does not mean you should use it to attack a man you wish you looked like. Na who no fine dey write epistles on top fine guys.

If you want to beef, do it well.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
IF YOU ARE A LADY & YOU ARE WET SAY HI
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by franchasng: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
safarigirl:

David Beckham and C Ronaldo always flaunt their looks and they have more to offer than all these ugly men you are using to compare to Flavour. Please, which looks do Jay Z and Don Jazzy have? How can you flaunt what you don't have?

How many beauty queens did Tu Face control? He doesn't have one beautiful woman in his harem and you want to compare him to Flavour that impregnated two women, the likes of which Tu face no fit toast sef.

Peopoe are different, so, it is best if you stop comparing. Just because you have some insecurities, does not mean you should use it to attack a man you wish you looked like. Na who no fine dey write epistles on top fine guys.

hahahaha, I don enter wahala today o lolz

I stand on my first comment.

I am not against people looking good, of course i dont like ape either, but I dont waste my precious time on trying to look hotter than other guys when my mates are making money, growing their brands and expanding their biz empire....I spend much time on this forum simply cos i monitor my brand and biz online while my **** do the work also....

So I am not against any guy looking handsome or whatever, but any guy or let me say majority of guys that are so engrossed with making sure they look handsome usually don't have much to offer to humanity, take it or leave it.

Flavor wasn't born with huge biceps, he acquired it with money which every Tom can if that's their topmost priority which seems to be Flavor's priority anyway and reason ladies of easy virtue fall cheapily for him.

His money-acquired body can only entice young, naive, vulnersble girls of 18yrs like the so called beauty queens he deceived when they know nothing.

How many mature beauty queen has Flavor bedded

Let him use hot body and go and bed Agbani Darego, and all those mature beauty queens not some naive vulnerable teenagers who are usually obsessed with men's biceps.

A man showing off his biceps and naked body, a man for that matter can only attract old cargo women looking for sugar boys and some naive teenage girls.

How many well to do men have you seen flaunting their naked body Answer!

I learned some lessons in life while growing up which shaped me into who I am today.

As a fervent follower of great men like Scientist Sir Albert Einstein, I learnt he reduced his wardrobe to 2 suits just so he won't be wasting so much time selecting which clothe to wear, that's how great men behave.

Check all the MDs of reputable brands all over the world, how many of them flaunt their naked bodies

Anyway, when u give birth to a boy or if u have already, pls teach him to be wasting his time palming his hair, carrying comb, sagging his trouser, and doing press ups to get six packs to entice girls okay

Time will teach him the lesson of life.

Flavor is a chronic womanizer who preys on vulnerable teenage girls and rich old women, maybe you fall into his preys, reason for your outburst, abeg enjoy your Flavor's hot body jareh, nothing do u wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by safarigirl(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
franchasng:

I am not against people looking good, of course i dont like ape either, but I dont waste my precious time on trying to look hotter than other guys when my mates are making money, growing their brands and expanding their biz empire....I spend much time on this forum simply cos i monitor my brand and biz online while my **** do the work also....

So I am not against any guy looking handsome or whatever, but any guy or let me say majority of guys that are so engrossed with making sure they look handsome usually don't have much to offer to humanity, take it or leave it.

Flavor wasn't born with huge biceps, he acquired it with money which every Tom can if that's their topmost priority which seems to be Flavor's priority anyway and reason ladies of easy virtue fall cheapily for him.

His money-acquired body can only entice young, naive, vulnersble girls of 18yrs like the so called beauty queens he deceived when they know nothing.

Let him use hot body and go and bed Agbani Darego, and all those mature beauty queens not some naive vulnerable teenagers who are usually obsessed with men's biceps.

A man showing off his biceps and naked body, a man for that matter can only attract old cargo women looking for sugar boys and some naive teenage girls.

I learned some lessons in life while growing up which shaped me into who I am today.

As a fervent follower of great men like Scientist Sir Albert Einstein, I learnt he reduced his wardrobe to 2 suits just so he won't be wasting so much time selecting which clothe to wear, that's how great men behave.

Check all the MDs of reputable brands all over the world, how many of them flaunt their naked bodies

Anyway, when u give birth to a boy or if u have already, pls teach him to be wasting his time palming his hair, carrying comb, sagging his trouser, and doing press ups to get six packs to entice girls okay

Flavor is a chronic womanizer who preys on vulnerable teenage girls and rich old women, maybe you fall into his preys, reason for your outburst, abeg enjoy your Flavor's hot body jareh, nothing do u wink
how can you be comparing a musician to MDs of reputable companies? Do you see how your logic keeps failing you because you are comparing people that have no business being compared?

After shaping your life towards great men, how far has it taken you? Come let us we your achievements, it is not enough to brag online because anybody can claim to be whoever on the internet

Flavour has a large female fan base, he needs to keep them satisfied. Calling him as womaniser is erroneous, just because a man likes to take his shirt off does not make him a womaniser. How many women have you seen him town aside his baby mama's? Do you know him personally or are you jumping to conclusions based on a perceived idea of the man?

Flavour is an entertainer. He is not an entrepreneur, he is not a scientist or an academician, so, there is no basis for your comparison aside the fact that you just want to be a man and hate on a more attractive man than you. People say women don't like each other, but there is no sadder sight than a man who jumps to conclusions and rubbishes another man just because he doesn't look the way he feels comfortable with.

CR7 is well to do, David Beckham is well to do, Tyson Beckford is well to do, Zac Efron, Chris Hemsworth, Mehcad Brooks, Nelly, Kevin Hart, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Matthew McConaughey, there are hundreds of well to do men flaunting their bodies because it is part of their JOB DESCRIPTION. Men that you are not worthy to even breathe the same air they do. Who are you to judge them?

When I have a son, I will raise him to be confident and comfortable in his own self, so that he does not come online and rubbish another man for nothing more than the fact that he looks better than him. Flavour is a HIGHLY ACCOMPLISHED, MULTIPLE-AWARD WINNING MUSICIAN, by ANY standard of a REASONABLE MAN, he has done well for himself. He is a philanthropist and a family man, he is so loving he took in another man's child and not o ly integrated him into his family, he gave him a career and a purpose despite his disabilities

Flavour is a far better human being than you and most of his critics can ever be, because he has done what most of you will never have compassion to do. Let him take his shirt off as much as he wants, he has EARNED the right

You are very insecure, work on that. Bragging about unverifiable achievements doesn't make you any less an insecure person. You are looking for verification online to defend your insecurity, but only your ilk will see any sense in your words.

Your insecurity is smelling everywhere, bathe yourself in self confidence, it is very sexy and that is why ladies love Flavour.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by franchasng: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
safarigirl:
how can you be comparing a musician to MDs of reputable companies? Do you see how your logic keeps failing you because you are comparing people that have no business being compared?

After shaping your life towards great men, how far has it taken you? Come let us we your achievements, it is not enough to brag online because anybody can claim to be whoever on the internet

Flavour has a large female fan base, he needs to keep them satisfied. Calling him as womaniser is erroneous, just because a man likes to take his shirt off does not make him a womaniser. How many women have you seen him town aside his baby mama's? Do you know him personally or are you jumping to conclusions based on a perceived idea of the man?

Flavour is an entertainer. He is not an entrepreneur, he is not a scientist or an academician, so, there is no basis for your comparison aside the fact that you just want to be a man and hate on a more attractive man than you. People say women don't like each other, but there is no sadder sight than a man who jumps to conclusions and ribbished another man just because he doesn't look the way he feels comfortable with

When I have a son, I will raise him to be confident and comfortable in his own self, so that he does not come online and rubbish another man for nothing more than the fact that he looks better than him. Flavour is a HIGHLY ACCOMPLISHED, MULTIPLE-AWARD WINNING MUSICIAN, by ANY standard of a REASONABLE MAN, he has done well for himself. He is a philanthropist and a family man, he is so loving he took in another man's child and not o ly integrated him into his family, he gave him a career and a purpose despite his disabilities

Flavour is a far better human being than you and most of his critics can ever be, because he has done what most of you will never have compassion to do. Let him take his shirt off as much as he wants, he has EARNED the right

You are very insecure, work on that. Bragging about unverifiable achievements doesn't make you any less an insecure person. You are looking for verification online to defend your insecurity, but only your ilk will see any sense in your words.

lol, go and sleep madam, I know Flavor in person.

Flavor is a womanizer right from his days at 042, he is well known.

Flavor wasn't born hot....Flavor wasn't born with hot body....he acquired it with money because that's his priority. You don't know me either and you really don't need to because its not necessary, so don't come personal to avoid personal response too and don't cry fowl if I respond in same way.

You seem like someone so in love with Flavor lol, that's cool cheesy

Me hate on Flavor looking hotter than I NNE OMA that's not possible, I just hate it when men do like boys.

If you grow, leave some things for the young. Flavor from all I know is not a brand ambassador of any female or male wear or fashion brand unlike David Beckham and Cristiano you mentioned who do theirs to make money for themselves unlike Flavor doing his to entice vulnerable women of easy virture to bed.

I repeat you don't know Flavor, na ashawo.....I don't like his way sha, have u seen me condemn any guy for his looks before I hail guys but a grown up man, a father always taking off his clothes and share online is not cool.

Pls make sure u teach your son or future son to be removing his clothes anyhow to entice girls of easy virtues okay

You don't know Flavor, so go and sleep madam....before I wrote my comment, I know him.

Whoever I am is needless....and of course I am not claiming to be anybody but the great men I followed while growing up shaped me into who I am today and if my future son behave like Flavor, I will disown him, I don't have time for bullshit.

Meanwhile u have been attacking me like its personal and I dont want to respond cos my response maybe toxic for u, so dont go personal again cos u arent Flavor neither are u his wife or whatever, stay off, good night madam cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by safarigirl(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
franchasng:
lol, go an sleep madam, I know Flavor in person.

Flavor is a womanizer right from his days at 042, he is well known.

Flavor wasn't born hot....Flavor wasn't born with hot body....he acquired it with money because that's his priority. You don't know me either and you really don't need to.

You seem like someone so in love with Flavor lol, that's cool cheesy

Me hate on Flavor looking hotter than I NNE OMA that's not possible, I just hate it when men do like boys.

If you grow, leave some things for the young. Flavor from all I know is a not a brand ambassador of any female or male wears like David Beckham and Cristiano you mentioned who do theirs to make money for themselves unlike Flavor doing his to entice vulnerable women of easy virture to bed.

I repeat you don't know Flavor, na ashawo.....I don't like his way sha, have u seen me condemn any guy for his looks before I hail guys but a grown up man, a father always taking off his clothes and share online is not cool.

Pls make sure u teach your son or future son to be removing his clothes anyhow to entice girls of easy virtues okay

You don't know Flavor, so go and sleep madam....before I wrote my comment, I know him.

Whoever I am is needless....and of course I am not claiming to be anybody but the great men I followed while growing up shaped me into who I am today and if my future son behave like Flavor, I will disown him, I don't have time for bullshit, good night madam cool
i don't care about Flavour, I am concerned about your insecurity. This is not about Flavour, it is about someone like you who will always hate on any man that looks better than you, because you are probably too lazy to even work on your body. I am glad you had nothing to say about all the men I mentioned who are toned and ripped. I don't know how you thought there was any sense in comparing a musician to a scientist or a businessman.

Is there anyone that was born with six packs? So, Flavour should not have worked out, so that people like you will be happy? So that you can find solace knowing that he is as unattractive as you are and you stand some chance with women because there is one less attractive man to take your spotlight?

Anybody can claim they know anybody on the internet, doesn't mean jack. It is you that will regret in future if you don't drop your insecurities. There will always be a man better looking than you, appreciate his looks and move on. Writing mean things and comparing him to people that he has no connection with whatsoever reeks of insecurities and inferiority complex.

May you have a son that behaves like Flavour and you can disown him because of your insecurities. Nobody needs a father like you and I am sure he will be all the better for it.

Work on yourself, leave Flavour out of it. He has shown himself to be a good man, your words portray you otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by kushercain: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
lefulefu:
feminist dont maturbate biko.na taboocheesy.

Haha Bros, na them dem dey store dilldo like say na barbie doll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by franchasng: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
safarigirl:
i don't care about Flavour, I am concerned about your insecurity. This is not about Flavour, it is about someone like you who will always hate on any man that looks better than you, because you are probably too lazy to even work on your body. I am glad you had nothing to say about all the men I mentioned who are toned and ripped. I don't know how you thought there was any sense in comparing a musician to a scientist or a businessman.

Is there anyone that was born with six packs? So, Flavour should not have worked out, so that people like you will be happy? So that you can find solace knowing that he is as unattractive as you are and you stand some chance with women because there is one less attractive man to take your spotlight?

Anybody can claim they know anybody on the internet, doesn't mean jack. It is you that will regret in future if you don't drop your insecurities. There will always be a man better looking than you, appreciate his looks and move on. Writing mean things and comparing him to people that he has no connection with whatsoever reeks of insecurities and inferiority complex.

May you have a son that behaves like Flavour and you can disown him because of your insecurities. Nobody needs a father like you and I am sure he will be all the better for it.

Work on yourself, leave Flavour out of it. He has shown himself to be a good man, your words portray you otherwise.
Flavor is not even handsome, he doesn't look good the way u are hyping. He just focused his time and money on working out to acquire huge biceps and abs which anybody can do....u are just typing thrash as if u know me in person lol, have u seen me without clothe before

I like Ebuka, Lynx, etc, etc, who are way more handsome than Flavor who is gradually looking gayish out of over doing work out to entice ladies of easy virtue like u lipsrsealed who drool over his nude pix.

Ugly ladies trip so much for normal looking guys. Flavor isn't that handsome na haba...but as an ugly lady u are, u are already masturbating. Now I believe what they say that feminists love dick so much and due to inability to get as many dick as they desire, they turn to men hater lipsrsealed

You sound like u know me. Check my posts here, I am a Pro Igbo who even make jest of other tribes that Igbo guys look handsome, so where are u bringing this your mumu mentality of me hating on handsome guys, if u see me in person u will wet....yes, u pushed me to brag, and don't ask for my pictures instead if u are in Nigeria, PM let's talk and arrange a meet up anywhere u are comfortable with then after we meet we can share our hang out pics here for all to see and judge.

Stop coming personal on a topic that's not personal to u cos I am trying hard not to release verbal atomic bombs on u lol cheesy

I only release such for useless Nigerian politicians which are the major reason I am here to help enlighten Nigerian youths....pls u can go and masturbate with your Flavor's picture, sorry for interrupting your happy hour shocked

I am even tired of typing o kai, which kind wahala be this o lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by Truthsbitter: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
frenzyduchess:
hahahaha, I know say na jealousy dey worry you. undecided gay or not(which is a mere speculation) ,his body is banging body ,now go jump in a lagoon and take your frustration with you . undecided
That guy is so insecure ...gadamit!!
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by Pappyto: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
safarigirl:

God bless you jare.
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by Pappyto: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
franchasng:

Balderdash!
Re: Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React by francisMKD(m): 3:50am On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:
Can't even see the outline of his preek. Looks like him get small preek, like Davido.

I can't even see the outline of ur breast either...it looks like U've got palm kernel nuts there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj's Son, Zane's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photo) / Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) / Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.