Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Dear Bank….. Good Service Does Matter !!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Bank….. Good Service Does Matter !!! (206 Views)

How To Choose A Good Service Provider For Annual Report And Accounting? / The Weeknd – My Dear Melancholy (full Album) / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Bank….. Good Service Does Matter !!! by kreshiba: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
I think we can all agree with this...i.e. the fact that good service matters regardless of the bank.
Some of us here work in the service industry and understand the challenges faced. We also sometimes feel helpless when technology fails us and sometimes, we don't know how to express empathy in the face of an angry mob. But we can learn. Basically, let's all try to do better.
http://porscheclassy.com/2018/10/03/must-read-dear-bank-good-service-does-matter/

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Allegedly Defrauds A Deceased, Denies Family Of Property / Error Code 51330 Solved Now / I Need Help (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.