Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje (1476 Views)

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Johnnyessence(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Thanks to God my blood pressure is finally normal despite blackmail - Ganduje

Abdullahi Ganduje , governor of Kano state , gives all thanks to God saying that his blood pressure is normal despite alleged blackmail by his “ antagonists ” .
He said this on Tuesday at the Shiekh Jidda General Hospital in Kano.
Amid an investigation of alleged bribery , the medical personnel at the hospital were said to have certified Ganduje’ s blood pressure as within normal range .
On Monday , the Kano state house of assembly set up a panel to investigate the bribery allegation against the governor , following videos published by Daily Nigerian , an online newspaper.
In the videos, Ganduje appeared to be collecting bundles of dollars as alleged kickbacks from contractors.
After the health check, the governor took a swipe at “ political antagonists aiming to smear his image ” saying their “ blackmail is ineffective”.
He added : “ This shows that the blackmail is not effective , it has failed , it is a deception and it is fictions . ”
Ganduje was at the hospital to commission the Bello Umar Dikko Accident and Emergency ward constructed by the state government.
He said the accident and emergency ward was constructed and fully equipped to further standardise operations of the hospital which is the first public health facility in the state .
The governor urged the management of the hospital to ensure efficient management of the new 20 - bed ward so that the teeming population within its catchment area can take maximum advantage of its services.
READ MORE: http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/thanks-to-god-my-blood-pressure-is-finally-normal-despite-blackma
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Johnnyessence(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
governor ganduje should be impeach of his bribery and corruption. he is the most illiterates clueless thief in power. Daily Nigerian, an online newspaper has released another video captured with a spy camera shows Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, receiving part of $5m bribe from a contractor.
This is the second of the 15-series trove of video clips DAILY NIGERIAN, said.
Video Link Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmVT5yNSaqE

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by bedspread: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
BLACKMAIL !! IS THAT WHAT THE GOVERNOR SAYS??

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dehorned aging cow in agbada. Very brainless dude

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by sarrki(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pdp clones the said video
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by yomi962: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
sarrki:
really thats what you can come up with. Guy your brain dead.

4 Likes

Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Pekele007: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
sarrki:
Sarrki, when will you stop writing all this WINGRISH? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by slivertongue: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
It will rise when u are impeached
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by CharleyBright(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
A Babariga full of Dollars can cause blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by daddytime(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
God is indeed truly merciful, if not he sure would have done something to people always calling his name in such blatant ridicule.

Smh...
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by deboysben(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mr governor your blood is smelling

Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Johnnyessence(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by mumureloaded(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
gbegunje..... make I no say anything
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Grayxme: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
What he did was very wrong no doubt, i trust the APC to take the necessary actions against him, the immunity covering him will not let the government do anything, its unfortunate that he is not fighting corruption with the president.
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by xofat: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
BE A MOST-AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET FULL-STACK PYTHON WEB APP TRAINING

If there is one language that you should learn for app development, it should be Python because it’s easy-to-learn and it’s great at readability which is why it is been used to develop some of the most popular online platforms such as GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, YAHOO, DROPBOX, SPOTIFY and so on

Python is a high-level programming language that is widely used in web development, app development, analyzing and computing scientific and numeric data, creating desktop GUIs, and for software development.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
sarrki:
hehehe

Sarrki no dey disappoint, don't worry cos February is very near. I advise you to start saving your 30k from this month till February because after the loss of election, nothing I repeat nothing for BMC again
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by TrueLEADER: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
sarrki:

Get small Sense!

No matter how small.
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Beremx(f): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
His blood pressure will rise above normal when the other videos are released.

Barawo!!
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Racoon(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
See how shameless & audacious Nigerian leaders can be esp.of the APC stock.In saner climes this "babanriga bullion van" crook could have willingly resigned & hand over himself for prosecution & punishment.

Alas! Here is him insulting our collective sensibility some more.Well, it's good the APC have legalized corruption.Subsequent government are going to correct this & be more careful too.
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Racoon(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp clones cloned the said video.
You are still a disgrace.Too bad you continued with this your warped mentality.
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Omeokachie: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Blood pressure came down?

Wait until the sex video is released and you will know how far cheesy
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by sarrki(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Racoon:

You are still a disgrace.Too bad you continued with this your warped mentality.
I have tried to avoid you

If you observed very well Mostly I avoid Igbos miscreants , Igbos occultist and enemies of the state
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fulanis are corruption na 5&6.

Shameless people.

Sai baban Riga Bullion....!
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by velocity25(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
i hail you Baban Riga mobile Banking Founder
Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Maxymilliano(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
With $5M why won't your blood pressure be normal , Ole.

Re: Thanks To God My Blood Pressure Is Finally Normal Despite Blackmail - Ganduje by Blue3k(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp cloned the said video

Even the man was cloned. Thats gen 1 you see taking the money. This gen 2 the didu muffin.

(1) (Reply)

Warri, Onne & Porthacourt Ports Was Concessionedto Atiku Company While He Was Vp / Innocent Chukwuma Buries Father-in-law In Style / Images From PDP Legacy House Awaiting Atiku's Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.