Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Please What Is The Meaning Of This Statement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please What Is The Meaning Of This Statement (1059 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Boxing Day? / Whats The Meaning Of HK / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Meaning Of This Statement by mxpinky: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
hello guys I want someone to explain this statement to me you know we learn everyday and he who ask question will not lack information.
So please explain this :Granted a bail with
the sum N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.
two sureties in like sum. I don't understand the last line
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This Statement by Trouble1: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
mxpinky:
hello guys I want someone to explain this statement to me you know we learn everyday and he who ask question will not lack information.
So please explain this : N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.
The statement is not complete
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This Statement by mxpinky: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Trouble1:
The statement is not complete
tnx lemme update
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This Statement by Trouble1: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
mxpinky:
tnx lemme update
Okay ...
I believe it means you will pay a hundred thousand naira and also two people ,”sureties” that have at least 100000 in their bank accounts will stand for you and probably sign some documents for you to be finally released from detention .
Ps: when I say “you” . I mean “that person”
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This Statement by mxpinky: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Trouble1:

Okay ...
I believe it means you will pay a hundred thousand naira and also two people ,”sureties” that have at least 100000 in their bank accounts will stand for you and probably sign some documents for you to be finally released from detention .
Ps: when I say “you” . I mean “that person”
I understand thank you very much my dr

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander’s Biro Drawing Of Pablo Escobar / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / Good Day This Is The Great Spiritual Native Doctor In Edo State If You Intereste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.