Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) (50318 Views)

Jossy Otu: Mamador Gifts Food Hawker A Mobile Kitchen / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) / Fruit Seller Spotted Wearing Suit While Stalling His Fruits. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Maccoy507: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pls that is not Nigeria. Check those plate numbers

1 Like

Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
I see no sense in this

1 Like

Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by slawomir: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
ok
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
He is making an economic statement.

Remember the good old days, when radical activists existed.

Now it is only hungry men and women like Oby and that Charlie Boy and his nameless guy.
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by DaProfSeunfunmi: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
loydsis:
The nigga no well at all

Go and heal him
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Madness get grade
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
He's just wasting his time , yes its good to start business but why not add swag to the business. Can't he think outside the box? Package it, make it more appealing, less perishable,source for market and distribution outlets.That man is a big insult to us who started from the bottom. If he continues like this, he will end up a poor man
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Trendy247: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Switsex:
Please good people of nairaland! A sister is in dying need of help. I have been locked out of my apartment over failure to pay the house rent.
I've exhausted all possible means to raise up the cash but to no avail, I'm like a breadwinner in my family. Please help me no amount is too much. I've paid the rest remaining 35k. Please help a sister. Thanks,,, Account number: 0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.
K
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
All the groundnut on his head are they up to 2 thousand naira people self
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
That man needs to see a psychiatric ASAP.... %89 of Nigerians are mentally ill, and they don't even know it
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Danlele(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Navalguy post=72179095]that what the lifeless DAURA MAN CAUSED, anyway am Atikuloot
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Elexdallas(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sai Baba
Till 1999

3 Likes

Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Drickett:
Visit my signature and never lose your bet again

It's complicating
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Smarkie: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
co-operate hawker
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Shezkid: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Switsex:
Please good people of nairaland! A sister is in dying need of help. I have been locked out of my apartment over failure to pay the house rent.
I've exhausted all possible means to raise up the cash but to no avail, I'm like a breadwinner in my family. Please help me no amount is too much. I've paid the rest remaining 35k. Please help a sister. Thanks,,, Account number: 0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.
God will provide for you... Call your best friend, she would help.. Don't keep it away from her
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
We never see anything yet, very soon na PARACHUTE.
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Switsex(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Trendy247:
K
please help me
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Packaging won't kill some people in this country sha...
I just watched an headline on TV saying ---CREATIVITY gone amiss
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
You asked for one word right?

'Buhari'
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by pannyman(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Giddymoney:
This country has a way of bringing the out the talent in someone.

Anyway there's nothing new here
It's not in Nigeria. Check out the number plates of the cars.

2 Likes

Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Switsex(f): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shezkid:

God will provide for you... Call your best friend, she would help.. Don't keep it away from her

She's squatting me already. Thanks!
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Dollarboss93: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Drickett:
Visit my signature and never lose your bet again

I checked your signature and I like your games but is too expensive... Drop your phone number in this email(Dollarboss34) let's negotiate about your pruce
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Catalyst4real: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
2nd pic. Him no dey follow them laugh sef grin grin grin
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Dollarboss93: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ologogoro:

You know you and the owner of the website you're advertising will never make heaven

No be lie...I tire for them
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Shezkid: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Switsex:

She's squatting me already. Thanks!

cry cry cry cry
It is well
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Dollarboss93: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dollarboss93:

No be lie...I tire for them
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by gassbee: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
DAT is d fastest way to get a job, just create a scene n watch how companies will soon be requesting for his cv
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Whatever thy hand findeth to do, do it well.
Re: Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
He is not serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am 30, Unmarried And Unhappy At My Job. I Want To have a career change / Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.