Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) (58855 Views)

Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) / Bridesmaids Rock Suit Like Groomsmen In This Cute Wedding Photo / Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Bblessing37: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
wonders shall never end grin
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
They must have their reasons
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by davodyguy: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Reminds me of the pilot guy that won BBN3
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Face cap in door. If the groom is silly, cant the bride correct him ?
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Switsex(f): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please good people of nairaland! A sister is in dying need of help. I have been locked out of my apartment over failure to pay the house rent.
I've exhausted all possible means to raise up the cash but to no avail, I'm like a breadwinner in my family. Please help me no amount is too much. I've paid the rest remaining 35k. Please help a sister. Thanks,,, Account number: 0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.

Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by internetservice: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
cute...
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
drips8:
Doesn't even look like a wedding

Tell us weytin dey your heart
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
I understand..
That head get issues
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Looks more like a marketing team.
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by emmyN(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
In Delta, we call this ogburhobo dressing grin

Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Alhajiemeritus: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
axcer:
Groom joins groomsmen and bridesmaids as they face caps on wedding looking absolutely stunning.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/groom-bridesmaids-groomsmen-rocks-face-cap-wedding-photos
It's Fez, not Face
Thank you.
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
See as haters dey hate for anoda person wedding .. Enemy of progress

Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by MPESA(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Nice concept.
They look like a horrible tragedy.

Onu ojoo mmadi. shocked
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by mamotalk: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Oshomole people from APC
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Maxmavis(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
bleeped up sh**
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by jafol(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
The men look like ipod men, no sense of dressing even the women try small
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Not a church wedding
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
oh boy
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by john633(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
small pikin somtin
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Bibyken(f): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Trashy undecided
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Gbelex(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
derrydinny:
looks stupid
Ahha! Guy, u no get chill @ all.im sure dey like it if u dnt
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by akdjr(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gambino
Drinkwater06:
CHILDISH sad
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Kento4ken: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
After all this time of planning
next thing na fight
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by anetuno(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
It is Fez cap NOT Face cap.
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
sinaj:
Doesnt look kul at all
the groom must be bald
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by Primenet(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
nice one

YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN OUR 90DAY CHALLENGE

Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by HAROLDWILSON: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why the second girl come hold her pussy?
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:32am On Oct 18, 2018
sinaj:
Doesnt look kul at all

Looks like a Benin wedding of a repentant Yahoo boy and an ex slay queen. sad
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
It's Fez, not Face
Thank you.

Yeah!!! Nah!! That's utter bollocks..

Google "Fez Cap" and come back here and tender an apology.

In case you are too stubborn to use Google, Those are "Base Ball Caps" not "Fez Caps". Fez Caps are look nothing like base ball caps. .
Re: Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) by chauchau26: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2018
ibadan people and their style undecidedibadan people and their style

Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) / Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos)