Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (43948 Views)

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari by buhariguy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
gentlegenius:

Where were those states when buhari fail election 3 consecutive times in the past?
After winning 2015 election by accident, what miracle has buhari performed in office to deserve votes from those states?
I think buhari will suffer his worst lost ever in next year's polls. In fact, 2019 polls will mark the end of his name in Nigeria.
thief atiku is gone forever.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari by Dittox: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
slivertongue:
Atiku is d incomin president
Obi is d incoming Vice presIdent
Gbenga daniels is d incoming SGF
Only in Biafra abi?
Re: Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari by Dittox: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Can someone please tell me if Nnamdi Kanu voted for Atiku in the last election grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari by RichBoy247: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
Dittox:
Can someone please tell me if Nnamdi Kanu voted for Atiku in the last election grin

Yes, he did but he has gone back to INEC to collect his single vote back.
Re: Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari by Sammy07: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
gentlegenius:

Where were those states when buhari fail election 3 consecutive times in the past?
After winning 2015 election by accident, what miracle has buhari performed in office to deserve votes from those states?
I think buhari will suffer his worst lost ever in next year's polls. In fact, 2019 polls will mark the end of his name in Nigeria.
[qu
Dittox:
buhariguy:
thief atiku is the president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist organisation, obigot is the vp, gbenga is the sgf, thief saraki retain his sp.
PrecisionFx:

"" Childish talk.
Does it make sense that Anambra hate Buhari so much and they associate themselves more to a man that belong to the same party that Buhari belong to,even if that APC candidate is a saint and they ditch your Igbo's PDP?""

How many votes did Buhari get in Enugu in the 2015 presidential election?

How many votes did the APC governorship candidate get in the 2015 Enugu state gubernatorial election?
ote autho
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Are you a kid?
SS and SE lock down for PDP and APC won Edo state in SS convincingly and also Defeated PDP to emerge second in Anambra state in SE.

Are you not worried that the only 2 states that PDP controlled in SW was taken over by APC?

So,unlike in 2015,PDP no longer control any state in SW and you believe that Yoruba peoples now hate APC.

You should know that Atiku choice of OBI makes it even more difficult for ATIKu because the Hausa's and Yoruba's don't want anything to do with the Igbo's.

So,the little votes Atiku would have get in SW are gone with his choice of Obi because the Yorubas can not throw away a VP for Senate president or SGF position.

Even Yaradua admitted that his election was a fraud so I don't believe that south voted the way PDP made us to believe.

Jonathan simply relocated to the SW before the 2015 and dollarize the zone and also deployed federal might before PDP got that number of votes in that SW.

So,now that PDP can no longer use OPC and put APC leaders under house arrest with soldiers like they did running to 2015 election,do you think PDP can still get such votes.

Can any soldier ask Ameachi,Oshiomole etc not to monitor the 2019 election like the soldiers did in 2015?

A lot of water has passed under the bridge for m 2015 to date and things that worked in 2015 will not work in 2019.

Keep fooling yourself,Buhari will win 2019 with a landslide.
r=CROWNWEALTH019 post=72178933] grin Add my own to make it 71% kiss[/quote]

Hope everyone is alive.
Just greeting you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters / List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.