Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

America again oh!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America again oh!!! (612 Views)

ISIS Terrorists Cry Like Babies After Kurds Captured Them: 'Oh We Are So Sorry!' / White Cop Acquitted, Pan-african Flag In The Streets Of Cleveland OH / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America again oh!!! by vedaxcool(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2010
Iranian scholar Shahram Amiri, who was freed 14 months after being kidnapped by US and Saudi agents, says he turned down a 50 million dollar bribe offer by the US for cooperation.

Speaking in a press conference upon his arrival in Tehran on Thursday, Amiri said the US was pursuing a "psychological propaganda" campaign against the Islamic Republic through his abduction.

He went on to explain that US officials were making concerted efforts to bribe him to advance their political agenda against the Iranian government from the very first days of his kidnapping.

"They [US security agents] told me they would give me 50 million dollars and provide me and my family with proper living conditions in a European country if I reversed my decision to return to Iran," Amiri said in the press conference.

He also pointed to a US offer for an interview with CNN and said that, "Since the early days of my abduction, the Americans were willing to pay me 10 million dollars in exchange for my participation in a 10-minute interview with CNN."

The Iranian academic went on to criticize US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for claiming that he had come to the US willingly and was free to leave.

"I am surprised that a top diplomat of a country which is an advocate of human rights made claims about my freedom while I was kidnapped," Amiri said.

Clinton said on Tuesday that Amiri "lived freely" in the US, adding that he was "free to go" back to his home country.

The Iranian academic also dismissed reports that he made his decision to return to Iran after his family came under pressure by the Islamic Republic.

"It is not true at all. After my abduction, Iranian officials supported my family," he explained.

In collaboration with Saudi forces, US security forces kidnapped Amiri while he was on a pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia in June 2009. He was later taken to the United States.

On July 13, the Iranian scientist took refuge in Iran's interest section at the Pakistani embassy in Washington and later on Wednesday left the United States for the Iranian capital, Tehran.
Re: America again oh!!! by precap2(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2010
vedaxcool:

On July 13, the Iranian scientist took refuge in Iran's interest section at the Pakistani embassy in Washington and later on Wednesday left the United States for the Iranian capital, Tehran.

He escaped US security and "took refuge". . . bla bla bla. This is the stupidest thing I've read in months. What more is coming?
Once you're bigoted you can believe any trash.

Holla!
Re: America again oh!!! by vedaxcool(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
A highly radio-active slowpoke you are pre crap sheit. Your brain has been so compromise that America has become omnipotent ; for you to claim that it is imposible for the man to have escape from shows the hieght of yopur MYOPIA CAUSE EVEN THE BEST STILL HAVE THEIR LOW TIMES AS IN THE CASE OF MUTALAB - THE CROUCH BOMBER, 9 - 11, THEIR SECURITY DO FAIL THEM AT THEIR MOST CRITICAL TIME. SO PRE CRAP YOU ARE MORE CRAP THAN CRAP GET IT CRAP, BRAIN CRAP FAME CRAP ALL CRAP JUST LIKE YOUR GOAT FATHER GOERGE JUNGLE SORRY BUSH
Re: America again oh!!! by precap2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
Deranged suicide bomber. Hope you're not anywhere near humans. cheesy

Holla!
Re: America again oh!!! by vedaxcool(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
A highly radio-active slowpoke you are pre crap sheit. Your brain has been so compromise that America has become omnipotent ; for you to claim that it is imposible for the man to have escape from shows the hieght of yopur MYOPIA CAUSE EVEN THE BEST STILL HAVE THEIR LOW TIMES AS IN THE CASE OF MUTALAB - THE CROUCH BOMBER, 9 - 11, THEIR SECURITY DO FAIL THEM AT THEIR MOST CRITICAL TIME. SO PRE CRAP YOU ARE MORE CRAP THAN CRAP GET IT CRAP, BRAIN CRAP FAME CRAP ALL CRAP JUST LIKE YOUR GOAT FATHER GOERGE JUNGLE SORRY BUSH
Re: America again oh!!! by vedaxcool(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
pre - crap crusader hope G bush hasn't given you some white phosphorus to kill lagos muslim cause you brain is crap gay with crap A**** gay get a life cause I know whenever I post you begin to crap stuff off you slim crap, crap you remind of gays all they love is crap man now that is crap.

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe Aide Condemns 'desperate' Zimbabwe Pm Tsvangirai / Tsunami Alert Issued For 5 More Countries. / The American Dream Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.