Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

AFCON Qualifier:kalu Applauds Eagles Character After Crucial Win Against Libya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON Qualifier:kalu Applauds Eagles Character After Crucial Win Against Libya (230 Views)

President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) / Remi Tinubu Watches And Celebrates Super Falcons Win Against Australia (Video) / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifier:kalu Applauds Eagles Character After Crucial Win Against Libya by Shobowalebola: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
African Pillar of sports and Former Governor of Abia State Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has described the Eagles win against the Libyan National Team in Tuesday’s 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations qualifying match in Sfax as a “hard fought one”. He also described their performance as a true test of the Eagles fighting spirit and psyche.

Kalu in a statement made known by his Special Assistant on Media Mr. Kenneth Udeh said “ I am delighted by the hard fought win of the Super Eagles it shows how well the players have blended as a team under the superb tutelage of Gernot Rohr. Despite surrendered a two-goal lead in the encounter, they were determined to fight back to secure the crucial away win to lead the group. The Libyan team are no minions when it comes to football and I expected a though encounter.

I congratulate the Eagles for a job well done including the wonderful goals from Odion Ighalo in the 14th minute and Ahmed Musa. I urge them not to relent and wish them success as they take on the Bafana Bafana of South Africa.”

It could be recalled that Dr. Kalu as the governor of Abia state led the Enyimba FC of Aba to series of league title glories which included two CAF champions league titles.

https://abacityblog.com/2018/10/afcon-qualifier-kalu-applauds-eagles-character-after-crucial-win-against-libya-in-sfax.html

Re: AFCON Qualifier:kalu Applauds Eagles Character After Crucial Win Against Libya by yomi96(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Corruption in chief attention seeker his days are numbered he will surely taste like watery beans

(1) (Reply)

Oba Ewuare Anniversary: Edo Govt Restricts Movement Around Oba Ovoranmwen Square / Buhari Reiterates Commitment To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency / Ogun Guber Crisis: Amosun Accuses Tinubu, Osoba, Oshiomhole Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.