Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Wanted To Taste Sex – Teenage Boy Caught With Neighbour’s Daughter In Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Wanted To Taste Sex – Teenage Boy Caught With Neighbour’s Daughter In Lagos. (298 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Taste Sex – Teenage Boy Caught With Neighbour’s Daughter In Lagos. by Beniam: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
A 17-year old boy caught with their neighbor’s 7-year old girl has opened up and confessed to the police that he wanted to taste sex and lured the victim into it in order to achieve his desire. The boy

landed in trouble after he was caught and handed
over to the police for sleeping with the little girl.

The incident happened at Idowu Fadeyi Street in Ayobo, Lagos, where they reside. The boy was caught by their neighbors and reported to the little girl’s

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/i-wanted-to-taste-sex-teenage-boy_17.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Two Years For Posting Ex-lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Breaking: 33,000 Liters Petrol Tank Fell / Sheikh Daurawa: Be Fearless, Don’t Be Intimidated, Investigate Ganduje-gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.