Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Mobile And Electronic Accessories - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile And Electronic Accessories (536 Views)

Free Delivery Of Laptops, Phones And Electronic Within Nigeria / NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile And Electronic Accessories by y4code(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hello Nairalanderz

I want to go into Mobile and electronic Accessories such as Pouches, Chargers, USB cables, HDMI cables, earphones used phones business but i didnt know where to get Original accessories please i need your help on where to sources for original items

I had a shop in MOWE Ibafo and was hoping to invite top brands mobile companies like samsung tecno itel iphone nokia to rent a display spaces in my shop in which i will be responsible for the Advert but i dont know how to contact them or where to get the leads,

please if you have any information about this help me out

whatsapp 07033818556
Re: Mobile And Electronic Accessories by polimaf(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
They're in Ikeja computer village,why not buy 3chub franchise?
Re: Mobile And Electronic Accessories by y4code(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
polimaf:
They're in Ikeja computer village,why not buy 3chub franchise?

what is 3chub? please elaborate bro
Re: Mobile And Electronic Accessories by polimaf(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
y4code:

what is 3chub? please elaborate bro
3chub is a phone mall also and they have franchise open just like slot also. slot has franchise too, you can buy any of em
Re: Mobile And Electronic Accessories by y4code(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
polimaf:
3chub is a phone mall also and they have franchise open just like slot also. slot has franchise too, you can buy any of em

i will on it or do you have anyone i can contact and talk to them
Re: Mobile And Electronic Accessories by polimaf(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
y4code:

i will on it or do you have anyone i can contact and talk to them
em, no for now. but can get 3chub contact for you....

just hit me up on +234 812 644 0637
Re: Mobile And Electronic Accessories by y4code(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2018
help ooo

need more info
Re: Mobile And Electronic Accessories by y4code(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fully Verified Paypal Account! I Know It's Not Free! / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Whatsapp Verification / Pantaker Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.