Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal (2033 Views)

Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor / Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by Transparent(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Former Ekiti governor, Ayo Fayose, has maintained his denial of all the allegations made against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)

His media aide, Lere Olayinka, in a statement on Wednesday, said Fayose had insisted that he be charged to court.

“Today is his second day in the custody and I can say that his spirit is high and his will remains very strong,” he said.

Olayinka, who said the EFCC must stop acting irresponsibly by subjecting Nigerians to media trial whenever they lacked concrete evidence to sustain court trial, added that “the commission has started its usual lies by claiming that it discovered houses bought by Fayose with public fund.”

He said: “Nigerians should recall that in 2016, operatives of this same EFCC attempted to seal up a guest house located at Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja, claiming that it belonged to Fayose. Whereas, the building belonged to a retired army general.”

Olayinka said since the EFCC claimed to have “overwhelming evidence” against the former governor, the most reasonable thing to do is to charge him to court and get him prosecuted with the overwhelming evidence at the
commission’s disposal.

“However, since the EFCC is only being used to settle political scores, it is more comfortable with keeping Fayose in custody so as to achieve the agenda of keeping him out of circulation and embarking on its usual media trial.

“But on this Fayose’s matter, they have picked on a wrong customer and no amount of intimidation, blackmail and harassment will break his resistance to tyranny, agent of which the EFCC has become.”

READ MORE VIA >>> https://dkmngr.com/breaking-fayose-speaks-on-his-efcc-ordeal/

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by buhariguy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Thief fayose will be missing in action till after election.

Thief fayose said through media trial and he has be insulting every good people of Nigeria especially the president through the same media .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by KanuIsCursed: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
make EFCC quickly shoot this lousy mouth from close rangecheesy
Cc ZombieTracker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by yerokunphilips: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Anybody that say this government is fighting corruption is fighting the truth ,Am not a fan of PDP neither am I supporting Fayose ,But why are all people facing trial are in the opposition . Where is Kemi Adeosun, where is Lawal former SFG,are they telling us the minister of transport is clean , so fayemi didn't take kobo when he was the governor of Ekiti .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by jumpandpas(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by denko(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Na turn by turn Buhari tenure will end one day matter how long
KanuIsCursed:

Cc ZombieTracker

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by jumpandpas(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

Cc ZombieTracker

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
The Erumole...!

Keep up the fight against Fulani invaders from Futa jalo..!

You shall overcome...soon

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by KanuIsCursed: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
jumpandpas:

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

Claptrap
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by buhariguy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
denko:
after buhari, osinbajo
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by KanuIsCursed: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
denko:
[/s]

Trash
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by Kingosytex(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
EFCC should charge fayose to court if they have any evidence against him, they better gather enough evidence to avoid them being disgraced in court.

efcc should be getting ready to arrest okorocha, that man claims he spent over a billion naira to erect a statue. the goat-beaded aregbesola must also be in efcc's custody. this fight against corruption should be thorough and not a one-sided afair

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by Kingosytex(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

Cc ZombieTracker

i guess amaechi, fashola and others were shot. i also hope that aregbesola, okorocha will be shot.

you are one of the problems of this country

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by slivertongue: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
fayose deserves more days rest in EFCC's rest house
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy
I don't know why this man makes me laugh. Is it the "I am in pains" saga?
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by pode(m): 2:09am On Oct 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

I don't know why this man makes me laugh. Is it the "I am in pains" saga?
What is this one saying?
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by KanuIsCursed: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
Kingosytex:

i guess amaechi, fashola and others were shot. i also hope that aregbesola, okorocha will be shot.

you are one of the problems of this country
[/s]

Are you in severe paincheesycheesy?Talk true make I help you
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by Kingosytex(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]
Are you in severe paincheesycheesy?Talk true make I help you

help yourself by liberating yourself from the shackles of mental slavery
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by Racoon(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2018
So the EFCC have been idle as usual while doing their propaganda media war.The agency should have gather it evidence & be talking of effective prosecution by now .Alas! it's business as usual.Magu is useless.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal by engrj(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2018
Please nairalanders help me to save my mother's life.

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +23480_6494-5586.

Note any amount you donate will be highly appreciated. No amount of money is too small.

Those of us based abroad and wish to support there is link for GoFundMe below to get details on how to do the donation if you find it difficult to pay into the account provided.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take Of This APC Campaign Poster Spotted In Kwara State? / Ugwuanyi Confident Of Peaceful Elections In Enugu State / Buhari Wins Bauchi With Huge Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.