Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization (20611 Views)

COVID-19: Nigerian Airports Set For Reopening, Passengers Issued Warnings / See The Huge Crowd From Central America Heading Towards U. S. Border(Pics) / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by Drsheddy(m): 6:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Dear Lord Jesus,

I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins and rose from the grave to give me life. I know You are the only way to God. So now I want to quit disobeying You and start living for You. Please forgive me, change my life and show me how to know You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by philkoms: 6:17am On Oct 18, 2018
I hope Canadian government is also planning to build more pscychatric hospital,.Because I m sure madness will be on high side

1 Like

Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2018
inoki247:
Weed Is Bea. I know after this News Sowore will want to Migrate to Canada to go learn more about weed...
My brother, if we are really sensible here Nigeria, we needs to vote out these APC or PDP atiku... Sowore is the deal... what else do these people wants to offer us again? they are getting older everyday , and their brain level depreciate. they are same set of people , just split the party to deceive Nigerians. pls vote Sowore ... he is the real deal for us in Naija. we need to be wise
Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by Das77herbal: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2018
It's time for Nigerian government to legalize exportation of marijuana to countries that have legalized usage.
Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by salford1: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2018
fnep2smooth:
This Na country way get sense......

Upon say we get professors.......
You go still de surprise to hear say weed de make someone mad.

My bro check wella ....... The mad guy add am with something stronger.

There is still ongoing research on the health effect of weeds in Canada. The liberal government put the cart before the horse all because of votes.

Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by salford1: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Riversides2003:
Justin Trudeau is only concerned about the money he is going to make from it.
And votes. The weed has also been priced too high so people would still go back to their drug dealers for the cheaper ilegal supply.
However, the police have been cashing of fines already. They have been dishing out heavy fines upwards of $600 dollars for DUI's.
Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by salford1: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2018
Das77herbal:
It's time for Nigerian government to legalize exportation of marijuana to countries that have legalized usage.
I doubt the nigerian strain would be imported by any developed country. It has an awful smell and bad quality.
Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by nNEOo(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2018
Onyenna:
Kedu ihe n'echegbu gi?....

Look at her moniker and ask to enquire if her lonely name is wrong with her
Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by Obdk: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
post=72186493:

This is it....

Baba high grade sk dey my hand like dis i wan go dispose am
Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2018
GodblessNig247:
What's so special about WEED?
You have to find out yourself

1 Like

Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by xjiggy: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2018
The Pharmaceutical companies making billions of dollars from opioid are pissed right now. Cannabis does a better job with Little or no side effects and it's cheap. The movement have begun. LEGALIZE IT

1 Like

Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by lonelydora: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Onyenna:

Kedu ihe n'echegbu gi?....

Nwanne.....o kwa ego! Achorom onye ga ebi nyem 200k
Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by lonelydora: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2018
post=72186512:

......and you are right too sha.
Especially on this craziee forum.

Tell it to Jesus then.
He always got time for you, as in ALWAYS!

Yes so. I have told Jesus and he will soon solve it for me. Thanks.

E nwere 'point and kill?'

1 Like

Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2018
lonelydora:

Yes so. I have told Jesus and he will soon solve it for me. Thanks.

E nwere 'point and kill?'
ee, e nwere point and kill ma barbecue fish. ị ga-abụ onye owu na-ama ọzọ mgbe i risịrị ya wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization by simplesearch: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hope this Boy ruling Canada won't regret some of his actions sooner than later, Like France had to pay a gruesome and painful price in death of many of it's citizen because of their politics of absorption and correctness. Freedom is only good when it is guided, once the line of restriction is removed, lawlessness and anarchy cannot but take over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations / The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) / Benson Biodun Alabi's Canadian Drivers License Lost & Found At Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.