Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do You Truly Believe That This Teenage Girl Sacrificed Her Freedom? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Truly Believe That This Teenage Girl Sacrificed Her Freedom? (541 Views)

Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC / Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London / How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Truly Believe That This Teenage Girl Sacrificed Her Freedom? by sekundosekundo: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
On February 19, 2018, one hundred and ten schoolgirls aged 11–19 years old were kidnapped by the Boko Haram terrorist group from the Government Girls' Science and Technical College, Dapchi, located in Bulabulin, Yunusari Local Government area of Yobe State, in the northeast part of Nigeria.

Few days after, all the School girls were negotiated out by the Fed. government except Leah Sharibu who happened to be the only Christian among the kidnapped students.

When the parents of the girl raised an alarm that their teenage daughter was not among the released students, they were told that their daughter refused to convert to Islam and therefore could not be released.

I don't know why this story sounds unbelievable to me.

I still ask again...

Do you truly believe that this teenage girl Sacrificed Her Freedom on the altar of religion or is it another cover up from the powers that be?

Re: Do You Truly Believe That This Teenage Girl Sacrificed Her Freedom? by naijaking1: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sounds unbelievable, because you're an evil unbeliever.
When Boko haram executes her like the Red Cross worker who according to you, sacrificed themselves for freedom, then it will be your evil contribution that would have led to it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Truly Believe That This Teenage Girl Sacrificed Her Freedom? by Shelumiel: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why not go to Sambisa forest and ask her captors that question ...mtchww

1 Like

Re: Do You Truly Believe That This Teenage Girl Sacrificed Her Freedom? by jumpandpas(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
naijaking1:
Sounds unbelievable, because you're an evil unbeliever.
When Boko haram executes her like the Red Cross worker who according to you, sacrificed themselves for freedom, then it will be your evil contribution that would have led to it.

Very soon your lies will be busted. I still doubt that story. Buhari and his IslamaBAD terrorists should return that girl.

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu throwback butterflyle0 sarrki
Re: Do You Truly Believe That This Teenage Girl Sacrificed Her Freedom? by Balyz: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2018
sekundosekundo:
On February 19, 2018, one hundred and ten schoolgirls aged 11–19 years old were kidnapped by the Boko Haram terrorist group from the Government Girls' Science and Technical College, Dapchi, located in Bulabulin, Yunusari Local Government area of Yobe State, in the northeast part of Nigeria.

Few days after, all the School girls were negotiated out by the Fed. government except Leah Sharibu who happened to be the only Christian among the kidnapped students.

When the parents of the girl raised an alarm that their teenage daughter was not among the released students, they were told that their daughter refused to convert to Islam and therefore could not be released.

I don't know why this story sounds unbelievable to me.

I still ask again...

Do you truly believe that this teenage girl Sacrificed Her Freedom on the altar of religion or is it another cover up from the powers that be?

Please can I ask you a question? Are you ibo?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor, ‘ajimajasan’ Is Dead / IPOB List Platforms/stations To Follow For Kanu’s Press Conference / South South Group Congratulates Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.