Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng (7990 Views)

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Militant, Don Wanny, Not Dead - TheNewsNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by Prinq: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ibro /Small Jaypron is not dead.
Just confirmed now that he was shot but he didnot die. According to the information, the bullet has been removed from his body.

It was also confirmed that the guy that died was the Solo guy and he was supposedly killed by Ibrahum 'small jaypron' supporters.

Any one claiming Ibro or 'small jaypron' is dead should show the picture of his dead body.

Gist Via:- http://www.cyberng.ga/2018/10/ibrahim-small-japron-is-not-dead.html
Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by Prinq: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2018

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by edo3(m): 1:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Sometimes i wonder if some people are truly humans.. This old folk suppose get wife n kids at home,, i wonder how they sleep at night knowing they've taken so much lives...

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by Howell: 5:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Prinq or whatever you call yourself, are you not the same person who posted the story of his death on nairaland before? And the link you gave for the story of his death is from this same www.cyberng.ga undecided.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2018
I hope he will be charged to court and get his sentence. Police sometimes pick these guys to save their life from opposition groups.
Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by BonkoINC: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Howell:
Prinq or whatever you call yourself, are you not the same person who posted the story of his death on nairaland before? And the link you gave for the story of his death is from this same www.cyberng.ga undecided.

Don't blame him.. blame the mods who pushed it to front page without credible source ...

Wannabee bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by Tripleoluwa(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2018
That's him. I know that mark in his right leg close to his knee. With that mark, I can confirm it is him

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by Mackreezy: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2018
So sad these boys are ending up this way. I still got crazy love for Bariga. But let me clear some ish here tho. Sola Kano was my cousin and was never a gang member, he just happened to be popular back then and was murdered by some blood thirsty OPC guys led by Alfa. Can't believe Surutu, Jaypron and co turned out to be this crazy. They were all cool headed guys with the normal ghetto hustlers ambition. Funny enough, theses guys were all my friends while growing up, Sola Iku was not a killer, he was just more of a political thug leader and was a king of what we used to call "OBTAINING " back then. He was a loving bros to me and I got to know him through my then school father "same 9ice" while in CMS boys. Shaggy, Segun Ogbere was a mafia, Yes, but stood firm against any form of intimidation against even those he never knew. So many stories and memories of these guys. The last time I visited Bariga, some guys on bikes blocked me and boom! I was ordered out of the car. They collected my wallet, took 7k out of 15k and said, guy we go share the money half half. Another collected my shirt, ran inside to give me his own tshirt, my face cap was taken, but they never touched the guy with me cos he wasnt a farmiliar face. That experience to me made me laugh cos That was their way of expressing love and "Baba you don leave us go make am, Show us love" kida thing. Bariga is not as crazy as people think, just a normal hood with less privileged but ambitious hustlers. I miss my Bariga days and these boys. My comment on here should speak the fact that I'm Educated. I was just fortunate and not better than anyone else. I'm proud to be associated with Bariga, proud to tell the world I was raised in Abeokuta street and pray God gives me what it takes to go back and change the hood positively. #IRepBariga

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by onwards: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Mackreezy:
So sad these boys are ending up this way. I still got crazy love for Bariga. But let me clear some ish here tho. Sola Kano was my cousin and was never a gang member, he just happened to be popular back then and was murdered by some blood thirsty OPC guys led by Alfa. Can't believe Surutu, Jaypron and co turned out to be this crazy. They were all cool headed guys with the normal ghetto hustlers ambition. Funny enough, theses guys were all my friends while growing up, Sola Iku was not a killer, he was just more of a political thug leader and was a king of what we used to call "OBTAINING " back then. He was a loving bros to me and I got to know him through my then school father "same 9ice" while in CMS boys. Shaggy, Segun Ogbere was a mafia, Yes, but stood firm against any form of intimidation against even those he never knew. So many stories and memories of these guys. The last time I visited Bariga, some guys on bikes blocked me and boom! I was ordered out of the car. They collected my wallet, took 7k out of 15k and said, guy we go share the money half half. Another collected my shirt, ran inside to give me his own tshirt, my face cap was taken, but they never touched the guy with me cos he wasnt a farmiliar face. That experience to me made me laugh cos That was their way of expressing love and "Baba you don leave us go make am, Show us love" kida thing. Bariga is not as crazy as people think, just a normal hood with less privileged but ambitious hustlers. I miss my Bariga days and these boys. My comment on here should speak the fact that I'm Educated. I was just fortunate and not better than anyone else. I'm proud to be associated with Bariga, proud to tell the world I was raised in Abeokuta street and pray God gives me what it takes to go back and change the hood positively. #IRepBariga

This is the quality of stupidity that perpetuates crime in that neighbourhood. Listen and listen good! This utter tripe you wrote is not a way of showing love. It is rather a means of enabling criminal elements.

It is this same Bariga that notorious rapists are having a field time. Same Bariga notorious for snatch and knife crimes. If you think these criminals you've listed up there deserve any mercy or empathy then you need a thorough ideological purge.

This is this same rubbish that black americans instituted in their neighbourhood. We all know their story today. If it's not reckless shooting crimes, it is deadly gang fights.

That you even consider praising these societal menaces tells a lot about your reasoning. And the diagnosis is utterly grim. May God save those who are around you and your ilk.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by stevo4them(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2018
onwards:

This is the quality of stupidity that perpetuates crime in that neighbourhood. Listen and listen good! This utter tripe you wrote is not a way of showing love. It is rather a means of enabling criminal elements.

It is this same Bariga that notorious rapists are having a field time. Same Bariga notorious for snatch and knife crimes. If you think these criminals you've listed up there deserve any mercy or empathy then you need a thorough ideological purge.

This is this same rubbish that black americans instituted in their neighbourhood. We all know their story today. If it's not reckless shooting crimes, it is deadly gang fights.

That you even consider praising these societal menaces tells a lot about your reasoning. And the diagnosis is utterly grim. May God save those who are around you and your ilk.
Love this from you bro

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by Mackreezy: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2018
onwards:

I SO SALUTE AND DUFF MY HAT FOR YOUR STUPIDITY !
I never supported their ways with the comment. Note I stated "These boys were cool headed when I knew them and Boom, their brutal nature appeared" I only expressed my undying love for the Hood known as Bariga and not some few mafias painting the hood black. You seem to have been through school with your post, yet with a shallow brain to comprehend all i posted.

9 Likes

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by Mackreezy: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2018
I grew up in the Hands of Segun Adefila, simply search that name on google. He's still in Bariga till date doing positive things globally. I saw Lil Kesh grow up in same compound on Abeokuta str. Victor YbNL, 9ice, Olamide, Ibrahim Okulaja to mention a few. All of these people grew up in the streets of Bariga but never became such gang members. I am a living testimony to people that Bariga can never determine your height, but only make you crave for success with a rugged pursuit. Whenever I visit and get mobbed by these guys, I don't care. I love them still. My business

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by onwards: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Mackreezy:

I SO SALUTE AND DUFF MY HAT FOR YOUR STUPIDITY !
I never supported their ways with the comment. Note I stated "These boys were cool headed when I knew them and Boom, their brutal nature appeared" I only expressed my undying love for the Hood known as Bariga and not some few mafias painting the hood black. You seem to have been through school with your post, yet with a shallow brain to comprehend all i posted.

The fact that I am even exchanging words with a thoroughbred criminal like you on this platform irks me to irritation to say the least.

Listen again!

Paint your tendencies to associate with criminals with any color. Paint your love and enabling gifts to them in any shade. Color your love of their abominable and despicable lifestyle in any hue. Its does nothing more than expose that you are also a threat to society.

I sincerely hope the long arms of the law catch up with you and your fellow criminals in that 'hood' you love to adore.

Sane people can see you for what you are. A pathetic enabler for criminals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by Mackreezy: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
onwards:

The fact that I am even exchanging words with a thoroughbred criminal like you on this platform irks me to irritation to say the least.

Listen again!

Paint your tendencies to associate with criminals with any color. Paint your love and enabling gifts to them in any shade. Color your love of their abominable and despicable lifestyle in any hue. Its does nothing more than expose that you are also a threat to society.

I sincerely hope the long arms of the law catch up with you and your fellow criminals in that 'hood' you love to adore.

Sane people can see you for what you are. A pathetic enabler for criminals.

I Laugh. I'm a Hundred percent sure you have 1 product as your household item of Brands i run as the Brand G-Manager here in west Africa. My growing up days in Bariga made me pursue my dreams the rugged way. They're criminals? Yes. Is every Bariga Youth a criminal ? NO! Should I denie the hood i grew up and some few I used to know cos I wanna form the typical Lagos Big boy? Hell no! If my love for BARIGA makes me a criminal, feel free to tag me one bro! We all must be criminals for Loving a Nation infested upon by criminally minded politicians as well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by onwards: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mackreezy:

I Laugh. I'm a Hundred percent sure you have 1 product as your household item of Brands i run as the Brand G-Manager here in west Africa. My growing up days in Bariga made me pursue my dreams the rugged way. They're criminals? Yes. Is every Bariga Youth a criminal ? NO! Should I denie the hood i grew up and some few I used to know cos I wanna form the typical Lagos Big boy? Hell no! If my love for BARIGA makes me a criminal, feel free to tag me one bro! We all must be criminals for Loving a Nation infested upon by criminally minded politicians as well.
There he goes again.

Keep your life history to yourself. I do not care about it one bit. I would expect that by attaining your purported level of exposure you'd know better.

Unfortunately, its a case of round pegs in square holes as you appear to know no better than you did while swiming in the criminal backwaters of Bariga. Where people encourage others to love the same vices that held them down for so long.

Go on and keep encouraging those social menaces in your 'loving hood'. It's but a matter of time until you are served the full menu of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by zirizee(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Y police con report d death of two persons with Ibrahim japron being one of them.
Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by Ayobami7(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ibrahim 'asalailul' Small Japron Is Not Dead - Cyberng by GoldenJAT(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
onwards:

Wetin de pepper your body Why the scathing remarks on him?? Has he said or done anything out of the ordinary??

(1) (Reply)

Execution Of Nigerians: FG Set To Tackle Smuggling Of Drugs Into Saudi, Others / Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced / Police Dismiss 2 Officers Over Assault In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.