Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) (44524 Views)

Super Clean 2002 Leather Interior Toyota Sienna In Perfect Condition 850k / Super Clean Toyota 2002 Firstbody Toyota Sienna In Best Condition 930k / Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2018
No shocking there
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Just imagine the time and skill invested in this...
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by Makawhizzy: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2018
The government should consider sending our auto artisans for further studies abroad. These guys are good and if they are set in the right direction we can harness these potentials.
To the issue, most Nigerians love awoof

3 Likes

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by nymphomaniac(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Cosplay come and see oooh
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by Trackango: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Explorers:
Before and after work.

I am interested in th panel beaters contact.
For repair of a naija accidented car
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2018
ednut1:
nigerians get what they deserve. A non accidented car can cost 2.1m to get here. No one wud buy it. After all accidented own of 1.6m dey

This is a joke right?

And it doesn't occur to you that they buy what they can afford?

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2018
I need the contact of this panel beater

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2018
@OP: Excellent job.
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by lordswill03: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2018
Give this dude Nigeria to fix

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by salford1: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Jesus christ. No one should ever buy a used car in nigeria, either tokunbo or Nigerian used. You could be buying a shit box.

You can atleast avoid buying a toks after checking carfax and it states salvaged, roll over or flood. But how do you check if a naija used has a roll over or should have been declared salvaged

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by salford1: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2018
ednut1:
Neatly used toks shocked. From abule ado to mushin. All the cars have seen being offloaded are accidented. We kuku like cheap tins
This looks more like a naija used. Using the sun beaten stickers and plate number as yard stick.

But the US unsalvageable ones being salvaged here in Nigeria like the ones you saw are probably shit boxes too.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Can it ever be like factory made?
Anyway we can also help yu transform that idle land of yours into a plantain plantation that will keep producing cash crop(plantain) for the nest 10years...check my sigi below
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by CarGuidNG: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2018
salford1:
Jesus christ. No one should ever buy a used car in nigeria, either tokunbo or Nigerian used. You could be buying a shit box.

You can atleast avoid buying a toks after checking carfax and it states salvaged, roll over or flood. But how do you check if a naija used has a roll over or should have been declared salvaged

Expert physical inspection would be instrumental for Nigerian used vehicles.
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by salford1: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2018
CarGuidNG:

Expert physical inspection would be instrumental for Nigerian used vehicles.
True. Did not think of that, but I wonder how many people do pay for inspection in naija. They just call morufu the mech to check the engine if it is firing properly.

Someone might buy the van in this post and start using it for public transport in Nigeria plying Lagos to Abuja.
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by salford1: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2018
Sultty:
The car after it has been muruf-ied cheesy
SarakiBukola:
A Bachelor's degree in Panelbeating & Vehicular Make-over should be introduced....

Some talented Nigerians already have Doctorates in the field shocked

grin grin grin
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by LucemFerre: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2018
P!mp my ride : Naija version
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2018
Actually there is nothing wrong in buying or selling a reconstructed automobile provided due diligence is observed on the part of both the seller and buyer. If the reconstruction was done to standard and documented and the buyer is informed of the limitations of the vehicle before hand so he can make an informed decision then its good to go.

There are chop shops all over the world and people recostruct automobiles for a lot of reasons and some by this are able to extend the lifespan of their vehicles.

There are so called 'clean' automobiles out there, some with remarkably low mileage but because of the conditions they were put through are far worse bargains and can be in far worse shape than an accidented vehicle. A reconstructed chasis reinforced properly may hold up in a high speed manouver while a severly corroded one or a cracked or weakened one due to a history of bad roads or bad driving may disintegrate catastrophically which I have witnessed. (Toyota Hilux, 1 year old, the driver survived, failed steering column at high speed, 2002).

The key here is honest information and quality execution.

I drove a friends car to pick him up at the airport a few days ago and since it was not mine I popped the bonnet to check the vitals and what I saw was a mess. I couldn't reach for anything without getting stained. I couldn't locate where the dip stick was and all the jars were covered with thick soot and mud that I couldn't make out the fluid levels. I just closed the thing and drove off. Now this is a vehicle that has just 20,000 odo and about a year old. You can imagine what the underneath, the structure will have gone through.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Car going to shop for sale.Moving coffin
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by salford1: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2018
Reference:

There are so called 'clean' automobiles out there, some with remarkably low mileage but because of the conditions they were put through are far worse bargains and can be in far worse shape than an accidented vehicle. A reconstructed chasis reinforced properly may hold up in a high speed manouver while a severly corroded one or a cracked or weakened one due to bad roads or bad driving may disintegrate catastrophically which I have witnessed.

The key here is honest information and quality execution.
You are right. There is nothing wrong with accidented vehicles aslong as the repair was done right and not declared totaled by an insurance company after the accident. Alot of people even drive salvage titled cars in developed countries.

A friend's wife got his 2018 crv t-boned, and the suv is back on the road after been repaired by an insurance licenced body shop, but one has to be careful with these morufu panel beaters and ladipo repair shop like the one in this pic.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by zidut: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2018
shey this money would not have bought a new car tongue
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Gkemz:
After the transformation, this accidented car will be sold to someone as a tokunbo vehicle, playing with human lives. Nigerian automobile dealers are dubious sellers who don't value customer's safety but money.
Can't you see the car is not tokunbo.
And the car had an accident here in nigeria.
All of you would write anything to get likes.
Smh

3 Likes

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Explorers:
Roll over
You should also state that car had an accident was here in nigeria.
I hope the occupants didnt loose their lives
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by deraugo: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2018
This is awesome and amazing at the same time.

Well, visit www.shopsnapy.com to order for your products
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by AutoElectNG: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by gly(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2018
UnrulyVibezKing:
It's Explorer Again...

Indeed He his a blessed dude.
God bless your home brother Explorers!
Regards to baby Adeola.
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by Bettycars(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2018
ednut1:
Neatly used toks shocked. From abule ado to mushin. All the cars have seen being offloaded are accidented. We kuku like cheap tins
Well not all Toks cars are accidented. Check my thread for clean cars
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by seborrhic: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2018
ednut1:
nigerians get what they deserve. A non accidented car can cost 2.1m to get here. No one wud buy it. After all accidented own of 1.6m dey
You lots make it seem as if Nigerians just want cheap things without consideration of other things,including life.
In America and the Western world,how many people do you think would own,even your Tokunboh car of N2.1m if they are expected to pay in full at once.
Give the average working Nigerian the same car mortgage deals that operate in developed climes and see if they would still bother to buy the tokunboh sayless a Nigerian used car,despite our lower income levels.
The average westerner uses about a month of his/her salary to pay for a car,acquires it and pays the balance over years,using just about 10-20% of his/her income.
Here you are expected to save for average 5yrs before u can afford a Tokunboh.

3 Likes

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2018
Hope they don't plan on selling it to an unsuspecting buyer. It's life span and driving experience can never be the same.
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2018
salford1:

This looks more like a naija used. Using the sun beaten stickers and plate number as yard stick.

But the US unsalvageable ones being salvaged here in Nigeria like the ones you saw are probably shit boxes too.
The clean sienna of this generation costs peanuts to buy i dont think any with this kind of accident will be coming to this country.

By the way the sienna in the picture is 9ja used

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Makawhizzy:
The government should consider sending our auto artisans for further studies abroad. These guys are good and if they are set in the right direction we can harness these potentials.
To the issue, most Nigerians love awoof

Simply offer HND or B.Tech degrees to these guys, register every mechanic workshop in this country and criminalize any unregistered workshop.

Secondly, every painting or 'panel-beating' job must be documented and reported to the police. Workshops that fail to report 'transformed' vehicles used for robbery or terrorists acts must be treated as accomplices
Re: The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) by hush15: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2018
ossy7881:
naija i hail

point blank, there is truly nothing the hand and heart of a man cannit repair. its just will, honesty and determination thats required.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Upgraded Ur Toyota Land Cruiser To The Recent Model In And Out Upgrade. / Vehicle Change Or Ownership In Nigeria: Whats The Procedure? / Toyota Corolla Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.