Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

From Allah We Come, To Allah We Shall Return… Hauwa Limans Final Word Before Exe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / From Allah We Come, To Allah We Shall Return… Hauwa Limans Final Word Before Exe (387 Views)

Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Nahashon Mutua Last Word Before He Was Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Allah We Come, To Allah We Shall Return… Hauwa Limans Final Word Before Exe by flemzyjoe(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2018
THEY are here, they will take us. We came from Allah and we (shall) return to him. Call my parents, they don’t know my situation.

Call Fatima to tell my parents, but don’t tell them my situation. We are in the barracks. Surely we come from Allah and we (shall) return to him. They have entered.”
Read more https://klassic.com.ng/from-allah-we-come-to-allah-we-shall-return-hauwa-limans-final-word-before-execution.html

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Man Arrested For ‘Having Sex With His Neighbour's Cat’ / F-SARS Nabs Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle (Photo) / Muslim Cleric, Nurse Arrested For Alleged Sale Of Baby’s Placenta In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.