Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) (48468 Views)

The Most Common Problems With Mercedes-benz Cars / OCI Foundation Rewards Partner, Dr. Epunam With Mercedes SUV / Benz C300 Assessment & Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by melanch(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
FREE domain and custom email accounts with free one year hosting
Call me or WhatsApp me for more info.

Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by bujebudanu1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
I've seen a small girl pushing the 2018 Camry around karmo
Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by Wireproductivit(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
He be like, you just reach Abuja..... I don see tire grin grin
Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by Abdul3391(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
LOL...my dream car.
I am using a "L" on my 2013 Honda Accord too tongue
You're using L on my dream car too
Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hausa people and their love for Benz I just can't understand. Especially white Benz. You go see then tire for Abj and Kd looking real fresh in a Benz.
Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lolz, funny.
Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by ndukaejime1994(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
LOL...my dream car.

I am using a "L" on my 2013 Honda Accord too tongue

It's like you are beginning to forget the reason you registered to nairaland with this your Monika

2 Likes

Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by GenFunction: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
na that one be una problem...everybody cant be poor nau
Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by Delivar(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Trustme2:
Hit this one to your peril. Cash dey where ee dey my people. May God help us all
It's better to hit this one than hitting a Peugeot 504. The owner of the Benz has money so he wouldn't bother cos he can replace it. But a Peugeot 504 might be the most expensive possession the owner has. He would blast you cos the money might not be there for even light repairs.
Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by Oceannaagent: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
Investors get in and be a part of the future

Our Investment scheme keep on appreciating, so don't be left out. It's still early to make your mark and join other investors that have the future with the Oceanna

Be part of this iconic edifice that is set to redefine Nigeria landscape and Lagos skyline.

The journey to THE OCEANNA Hotel begins with buying a Studio unit or a LOT, to earn a lifetime stream of increasing income or to live-in,
chose among any of our three investment schemes
1• Sole ownership
2• Bonded investment
3• Co-ownership
Attracting an average ROI of 29% yearly for life

Call or whatsapp
+2347034503352 for investment details
Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by aniyphil: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
What do you expect? . . .that might just be the smallest automobile in the owner's garage cool
Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Affohdable:
Lol..I will advice learners to do that with manual.. learning with automatic gear has a way of spoiling you .. I’m a victim

Very soon "manual" will refer to the ones we call "automatic" today.

Cars are already driving themselves and you're talking of manual transmission.
Re: Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) by RotrMezie: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
millionboi2:
please how much is d car?

14 Million naira starting price

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Produces Trucks For Anambra Vigilante Services (Photos) / UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / What Do You Think About This New Mercedes Benz Design? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.