Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (54732 Views)

See This Punch Newspaper Cartoon Of The Day / Punch Newspaper Cartoon Mocks Amosun's APM After Loss / Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) by Almaiga: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
teeytimi:
wise? re-electing buhari actually means we are not wise because if we are we wouldn't even think of it. re-electing a sectional, nepotic,tribal and tyrannical person as president is foolishness.

Speak for yourself. As for me and my peeps. grin

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) by tete7000(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chubhie:
I'm an old man who have seen presidents come and go. Never imagined things would get so bad that Atiku becomes our knight in shinin armor to the rescue.

It's in order to assume that after Atiku, We would beg the maradona in Minna hills to come and rescue the nation.

The same way I felt when Buhari was being portrayed as Messiah in 2015. That's how pathetically low Nigeria has descended to.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) by omojesu202(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
Op you sef tire me,is that not the obvious fact,is only the blind that cannot see the ethnic cleansing going on..

This in not campaigning against,even a day old kid knows he is not secured under Buhari Government..

maybe I'm a day old cuz I can't see any difference between this regime n the last one
Re: Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) by Emassive(m): 12:31am On Oct 19, 2018
lorbah001:
AIT did more in 2015

never again will our country be rapped by individuals who care more about their girlfriends than the 170milions

#buhari2019
I can see Buhari cares Alot for you which is why you are busy here in the day time responding to every post speaking the obvious truth about #BuhariIsAFailure
Re: Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2018
WritePal:
His interest in the Rohinga people crisis in Myanmar is purely fueled by the fact that the supposedly persecuted group there are Muslims. If he hadn't been a soldier or politician, Buhari probably would have been an imam. He's so religiously and ethnically shortsighted it colors everything he says and does. That's why his advisers tell him to talk less so he doesn't spill his intolerance every time.

No matter how his paid promoters here hail him, these parts of him will always betray him and make him consistently unattractive to broadminded people like us. History will remember him more for his acute, unhidden ethnic and religious biases more than anything. It was grave error electing a bigot in the first place.

His electoral appeal is mainly to close-minded people who are mainly moved by ethnic and religious sentiments plus financial gains (like the paid BMC crowd) rather than clear ideology and development plans. And they are masses of them everywhere. If we had a more educated, enlightened populace with independent minds, Buhari can never come even third in a presidential election.

exactly
Re: Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Chubhie:
I'm an old man who have seen presidents come and go. Never imagined things would get so bad that Atiku becomes our knight in shining armor to the rescue.

It's in order to assume that after Atiku, We would beg the maradona in Minna hills to come and rescue the nation.

What happened to other aspirants? Must we vote old cargos?
Re: Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2018
lorbah001:
AIT did more in 2015

never again will our country be rapped by individuals who care more about their girlfriends than the 170milions

#buhari2019
AIT lost relevance after that
Re: Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) by PropertyBuying(f): 3:39am On Dec 02, 2020
khinqberry:
majority knows dah we re sick n tired of vhiz government....
omor atikulate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.