Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Car Street Interior & Exterior Accessories For Sale Here: (for Suvs And Cars) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Street Interior & Exterior Accessories For Sale Here: (for Suvs And Cars) (1222 Views)

Big Electric Car Jack For Big Jeeps SUV And Cars, Wheelspanner And Tyre Pump / NEED Spare Parts For Your CARs and SUVs? / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Street Interior & Exterior Accessories For Sale Here: (for Suvs And Cars) by puppiluv(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
From floor to ceiling Car interior parts and Suv Interior Accessories for most of the CARS AND SUVS BRANDS, with floor and cargo mats to florescent dome lights. Replace the old carpet with new carpet kit, old seats with new solid SPORTY and comfortable seats,,
some of our instock car accessories are(Racing Seats, Shift Knobs, Gauges, Pedal Pads,fender,bumper,Steering Wheels,custom headrest monitors, overhead consoles and portable dvd players,Map lights, neon lights, and other interior light accessories,Headlight, Tail Light, Fog Lamp, Signal Lamp & Parking Lamp direct from the united states does are few of what we can get for you.

Car and Suv Interior Accessories make Car and Suvs Interior unique,

CONTACT email :sportyautocarparts@gmail.com
PHONE #:028746924
Re: Car Street Interior & Exterior Accessories For Sale Here: (for Suvs And Cars) by vinmol: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
really interested in do a make over of my car,
but your number looks foreign to me that means you are not in naija yet.
Re: Car Street Interior & Exterior Accessories For Sale Here: (for Suvs And Cars) by bennie1980(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2010
I need a subwoofer and Head lamps for ML 320. Please, contact me on 08062905716.
Thanks
Re: Car Street Interior & Exterior Accessories For Sale Here: (for Suvs And Cars) by puppiluv(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2010
@at the moment am in 9jer and and what type of make over u really want?
Thanks
Re: Car Street Interior & Exterior Accessories For Sale Here: (for Suvs And Cars) by puppiluv(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ vinmol at the moment am in 9jer and and what type of make over u really want?
Thanks

@ bennie1980,ML 320 Head lamps, (what year of SUV)?and what type of headlamp u want,factory type headlamp or black coated type(dats my pimped type as they say).

u can contact me via my phone number or email(femola1@yahoo.com)
Thanks
Re: Car Street Interior & Exterior Accessories For Sale Here: (for Suvs And Cars) by vinmol: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2010
hi still in naija?
am ready for make over now.
Re: Car Street Interior & Exterior Accessories For Sale Here: (for Suvs And Cars) by clark2334: 3:14am On Nov 20, 2010
puppiluv wrote:
From floor to ceiling Interior Car Accessories and Suv Interior Accessories for most of the CARS AND SUVS BRANDS, with floor and cargo mats to florescent dome lights. Replace the old carpet with new carpet kit, old seats with new solid SPORTY and comfortable seats,,
some of our instock car accessories are(Racing Seats, Shift Knobs, Gauges, Pedal Pads,fender,bumper,Steering Wheels,custom headrest monitors, overhead consoles and portable dvd players,Map lights, neon lights, and other interior light accessories,Headlight, Tail Light, Fog Lamp, Signal Lamp & Parking Lamp direct from the united states does are few of what we can get for you.

Car and Suv Interior Accessories make Car and Suvs Interior unique,

How I wish I'm near Naija.  I'm really really interested at your car exterior and interior parts & accessories.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Honda Civic For Sale @670 / Looking For A Good Second Hand Toyota Land Cruiser 2006 Model / 2008 Infiniti M35 For Sale (registered) : Price #4 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.