Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. (22343 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates / The Faces Of The Thugs That Stole Imo APC Congress Result Sheets (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by senatordave1(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2018
Pekele007:

shut up, you have comprehension problem.
Its actually you sir
Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by senatordave1(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
okorochas has finished himself politically.
Is this how daft you are? Hastily commenting without reading? You havent recovered from the ekiti and osun defeats i guess

1 Like

Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by Xkalaban(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2018
CọckRoachÅss Okoronwusa's APC decapitating its useless self from within. Pls kwantinue shooting urselves in the foot. We are simply here to encourage ur dumbasses to self destruct. Hediats!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Is this how daft you are? Hastily commenting without reading? You havent recovered from the ekiti and osun defeats i guess
i have read it hmmmnn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Some people just dey yan wetin no dey OP.
Stupldity plenty full ground.
Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:

When will Adeleke be sworn in as the Executive governor of EDE state? cheesy
Thank god my vote for Oyetola did not waste cheesy.
Continue to nurse your defeat and lick your wound cheesy
it is still paining you hmmm. oyetola is a daylight robber. I'm happy i voted for distinguished senator ademola adeleke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by maestroferdi: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2018
webmaster001:
I PITY IMO PEOPLE
Pity yourself...

Rochas himself knows that even if he resurrects Stalin and Hitler, they would not be able to help him rig the Imo State election next year.

We are talking about Imo State here...

1 Like

Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by kcmichael: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Nwosu for governor ,Rocha's for senate,if u quote me ur mama Toto go sour
Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by Wantedmiller: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2018
NORSIYK:
We Imolites don't care about apc, they have reduced us to nothing..

Vote for RT. HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA

Vote for PDP

Assistant Criminal!

He made it easy for APC or APGA
Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by bluecircle470: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2018
teflonjake:

Hello lad, I am from Edo state.

Okay lad, you’re there cronies
Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by mandax: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2018
Beremx:
That is the end of Okorocha Dynasty in Imo State. Lol

Is he going to leave APC? That's the question grin

He he Hei.
Even Beremx.

Long ago, Okorocha finished his political dynasty in Imo state,
beginning from Orlu senatorial zone due to his ancient and modern grudges against some people from Orlu,
grudges that made Okorocha willfully destroy or suffocate all development projects, including teaching hospital, sports stadium, international market, fire service station, and even scrapped or blocked roads in Orlu area since 2012.

Orlu elders were the first group to issue an open statement denouncing the idea of Uche Nwosu trying to succeed gov Okorocha.
Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by chrisxxx(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
NORSIYK:
We Imolites don't care about apc, they have reduced us to nothing..

Vote for RT. HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA

Vote for PDP
U and me. Not you and I. Please tell Emeka.
Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by Eze2000(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hector09:
Can anything gud cums out frm imo state

If you don't know that the best things in Africa comes from Imo state visit Owerri any time btw December and January when imolites return home but don't look at the city itself, pay attention to the women. Make sure you visit the massive Assunta cathedral on a good church day. Make sure you are not near any road as not to be killed in case you cannot control your greedy eyes.

Also visit Imo state university. A lot of imo people around the country send their daughters there to learn our culture from home. All my sisters went there.

Cheer!

1 Like

Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by mandax: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Eze2000:

If don't know that the best things in Africa comes from Imo state visit Owerri any time btw December and January when imolites return home but don't look at the city itself, pay attention to the women. Make sure you visit the massive Assunta cathedral on a good church day. Make sure you are not near any road to killed in case you cannot control your greedy eyes.

Also visit Imo state university. A lot of imo people around the country send their daughters there to learn our culture from home. All my sisters went there.

Cheer!

For this one, Imo state means his hometown, Owerri.

FYI, Holy Trinity Catholic Cathedral Orlu is more massive and more beautiful than Assumpta Cathedral Owerri.
Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by Trouble1: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it is still paining you hmmm. oyetola is a daylight robber. I'm happy i voted for distinguished senator ademola adeleke.
Omg . It is still paining me that the person I voted for won ?
Ha !
Oluwa oo
What a wonderful God ! He created so many species
Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by Eze2000(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
mandax:

For this one, Imo state means his hometown, Owerri.

FYI, Holy Trinity Catholic Cathedral Orlu is more massive and more beautiful than Assumpta Cathedral Owerri.

I'm not from Owerri. My hometown is halfway between Orlu and Owerri. There hasn't been light there since Jonathan retired from Aso Rock. I am quite suprised to hear that Orlu Town has a larger cathedral than the city of Owerri. Will definitely look into this absurd allegation this December.
Re: Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name. by mandax: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Eze2000:

I'm not from Owerri. My hometown is halfway between Orlu and Owerri. There hasn't been light there since Jonathan retired from Aso Rock. I am quite suprised to hear that Orlu Town has a larger cathedral than the city of Owerri. Will definitely look into this absurd allegation this December.
Please do during this Xmas.
Are you from Umuaka?

Just stop at any bus stop or taxi park at Orlu, enter another taxi or keke to BSC road, in three minutes, you see the Holy Trinity Catholic cathedral. It's more marvelous inside, many times more than Assumpta Cathedral Owerri.

By the way, Assumpta Cathedral was built mostly with contributions from Orlu people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa / Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Emerges, Vows To Bring Down Refineries / Bukola Saraki Arrives Akwa Ibom To Meet With Party Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.