Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Cardi B Blasts TMZ For Announcing That She Was Anticipating Dropping A Nicki Min - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Blasts TMZ For Announcing That She Was Anticipating Dropping A Nicki Min (448 Views)

Cardi B Reacts As TMZ Asks Ayra Starr Shady Question About Her Met Gala Outfit / Reality Star Erica Goes Hard At Troll Who Slammed Her For Announcing That She Wa / Nicki Minaj Welcomes First Child With Husband Kenneth Petty - TMZ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Blasts TMZ For Announcing That She Was Anticipating Dropping A Nicki Min by odidi24news(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Cardi B blasts TMZ for announcing that she was anticipating dropping a Nicki Minaj diss.

Prior today, TMZ broke the story that Cardi B was anticipating dropping a Nicki Minaj diss track soon. Cardi B has now answered, saying this isn’t valid and she is blaming TMZ for stalking her and her girl and discharging false news.

The rapper shared a screen capture of a message where TMZ solicited one from her reps on the off chance that she was without a doubt dropping a diss track for Nicki and however they were told this isn’t valid, they proceeded to run the story.

Drizzling flame and brimstone on TMZ, Cardi composed:

Dear TMZ …You see you extremely squeezed my catch a long time prior when ya had picture takers truly stalk me and my little girl when I plainly said repeteadly I would prefer not to demonstrate my girl .

With acclaim comes insane individuals ,stalkers and phychopaths so I need to secure my youngster till I’m prepared to demonstrate her to the world however NO honesty don’t make a difference to ya .

At that point ya continually got me in ya blog spreading counterfeit crap about me without doing ya look into and notwithstanding when we tell ya isn’t genuine ya still push it .Ya mother lovers need to get off my dick and begin detailing about them on-screen characters ya used to report about reason I’m not the one to Bleep with THANK YOU!!

Btw in REAL news my single “Cash” drops November 26!!

Re: Cardi B Blasts TMZ For Announcing That She Was Anticipating Dropping A Nicki Min by Olufela30: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Oya Cardi B !! How can my crushes be beefing themselves... I will soon shift to Steflon Don !!!

(1) (Reply)

Cast Of Pirates Of The Caribbean (2003): Then And Now / Empress Njamah Blasts Timaya Over ‘car Controversy’. / Davido And DJ Ecool Show Off Their Instrumental Skills, Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.