Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

This Product Has Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Product Has Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS (575 Views)

Be Among The First 10 To Quote Me And Buy This Product For NGN2220 / Men Will Love This Product (NOVAGE MEN) / Chika Lann 40 Million Naira Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Product Has Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS by EISDigital: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2018
Import this Product and make Millions.

One of the most important step in Mini-Importation is choosing the right product.

If you pick the wrong product, then you have dug yourself a pit that will be difficult to get out of. On the other hand, if you pick the right product, then success will come much easier and faster.

By the way, have you seen my previous post? It's a free video tutorial on How to find Hot Selling products.

Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/4758580/free-video-tutorial-showing-how

Back to the product on focus, I've made a video showing you the product and indices to show the product is still selling. In the video you also see how the product has made 40 Million Naira in pure PROFITS shocked shocked shocked for a seller in Nigeria here. To get the video, I will have to send you the link for FREE. Indicate your interest with your email address so I can send you the link for FREE.

Who knows? It might just be the product you need to start your journey to Mini-importation business.

I remain your Market Research Guy grin grin grin
Re: This Product Has Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS by mercyway: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: This Product Has Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS by prettyej(f): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please send to me blessedb2k4@yahoo.com
Re: This Product Has Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS by EISDigital: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sent
prettyej:
Please send to me blessedb2k4@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Latest Clothing Collections Designed And Tailored By Bjdesigns / Fascinators/turban 2 Weeks Intensive Training / Learn How To Make Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.